SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 17 of 55 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

San wrote:Ok, found some more of the back of Ben~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004914743
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915277
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915810
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004916878
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004917512

This is the picture that I was thinking about of Ben's back that we might use for comparisons.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

JPs back it is. Doesn't look like Ben at all
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Ok, this was niggling at the back of my mind, so I went to RS's site and checked. It does not address the mud bath which could happen anywhere, but according to RS, here is the kayaking info:

Episode 11: (In Fiji, Ben Flajnik vs JP Rosenbaum)

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

Jason/DeAnna and Kip/Jillian had kayaking experiences.

Jason's was for his FD, I believe. You're right about KP's LCD. yes

I thought Kyptin had the obstacle course for LCD and surfboarding/kayaking for FD.

Yes, you are correct with Kip having kayaking in Canada, but Kip and Jillian also did kayaking during their LCD in Hawaii........look at the charts on this board........they were completed as the dates happen. Kiptyn's obstacle/ziplining course happened during his FD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 pm

I agree the shorts are not a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 pm

in the mudbath pic ash has on a purple bathing suit top. in the steamy pic of ben carrying ash while kissing him she also has on a purple bathing suit top. can't see ben's shorts in the steamy sc but maybe the mudbath happened whichever day the steamy shot was.

she also wore the purple bikini top with dino but his shorts were orange.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

I don't think it really matters who it is, but at least the pictures are nice to look at. smileyyay
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:Ok, found some more of the back of Ben~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004914743
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915277
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004915810
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004916878
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004917512

This is the picture that I was thinking about of Ben's back that we might use for comparisons.

WOW, thanks Bloomers.........that just sealed the deal imo, it is definately Ben's back and since there are no lovehandles on Ben, the mudbath guy is definately Ben. Besides, how many activities can JP and Ash fit in during the day.........he's already going Kayaking and a "picnic"..........definately a Kiptyn/Jill repeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

klarson79 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:No I'm not forgetting anything. I'm not sure why I even understand what difference it makes who gets this date to be honest. I thought we were just trying to figure out who it was in this SC.

I'm wondering the same thing...does it make a difference who it is?? We know they both get fun/romantic dates...don't think it matters who is kayaking or sailing or mud bathing or swimming.

And JP has love handles??? Really???? Huh.

Nope, it doesn't matter who this is. But ya know, we just love to get to the bottom of it before we actually see the guy's face! :gotcha: yes :Woah-hoo:

When I see the comparison with JP, I think it's him. When I see the comparison with Ben, I think it's him. I really am not helping much! I will agree though, they are both so :sexyguy:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm

It's hard to tell about backs but I do think the arm is a match to Ben's. I guess it's yet another thing we'll have to wait to be sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm

chaslom4 wrote:No I'm not forgetting anything. I'm not sure why I even understand what difference it makes who gets this date to be honest. I thought we were just trying to figure out who it was in this SC.

Let's look at it logically..........how many activities can JP and Ash fit into a day..........bottom line, they are Kayaking as per RS which is who a lot want to believe this season, then how can they do two activities at the same time...........doesn't make sense. Therefore, sensibly the mudbath is Ben's date.

As far as why it would be good to figure things out, typically in the past........the most sensual date goes to the F1.......mudbath would definately be the most sensual date out of the two.

Typically in the past, a water activity is what the F2 ends up happening on the LCD..........just like Kip got the kayaking, JP is getting the kayaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It could be either of them. Btw Kip did obstacle course for LCD

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Cap201124881

The pecs and waist match Ben............JP has a bit of a love handle to his waist.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e05hdtvxvid-2hdavi_001863428

To compare

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Coastal wrote:

Let's look at it logically..........how many activities can JP and Ash fit into a day..........bottom line, they are Kayaking as per RS which is who a lot want to believe this season, then how can they do two activities at the same time...........doesn't make sense. Therefore, sensibly the mudbath is Ben's date.

As far as why it would be good to figure things out, typically in the past........the most sensual date goes to the F1.......mudbath would definately be the most sensual date out of the two.

Typically in the past, a water activity is what the F2 ends up happening on the LCD..........just like Kip got the kayaking, JP is getting the kayaking.

Maybe they went kayaking to the mud bath??? I'm surprised you believe they are going kayaking since your sources are saying something totally opposite of what RS is saying...so maybe they don't kayak and do the mud bath instead?? Guess we'll just wait and see! I still don't think it matters either way, but that's me! :gotcha:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 55 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt