SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Cari Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

Look at San's pictures. JP's skin has a tendency toward pinkish. We see that frequently which makes me think that is normal, and that he blushes or flushes easily. Ben's skintone is more olive toned.

But isn't that Ashley's bikini with Ben which is Love_Me's avatar? :greenman:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Diana wrote:Maybe Ash and JP kayack to the mud. rotfl
Highly doubt it.......too many events.....LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Coastal wrote:
Babycakee wrote:
Coastal wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

This doesn't match the mud cap or the MTP caps.

So with Ben's MTPdate.......mud baths are reminiscent of Jake and Vienna's LCD......mud baths and close time together.

JP's Kayaking LCD is reminiscent of Kiptyn and Jill's LCD.........

Ok so I definitely haven't read every post in every thread but my question is this; According to your post, is it true that Ben's MTP date includes a mud bath?

All I am saying is that if cupcakes says that they go Kayaking, then that is very reminiscent of Kiptyn's LCD.......

Gotcha yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 pm

She wears that purple bikini a lot. She has it on with Dino too. Def has to be a LCD activity.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 pm

JBF wrote:The Mud Bath... are we sure it is not a Fantasy Date activity?

Always thought this was JP, but lately it LOOKS more like Ben. The arm in this shot of Ben hugging Bentley resembles it.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook3
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook4

Also from episode #3, topless JP looking suspicious and keeping his distance.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook6
The mud bath doesn't match up to a FD activity.......so it could only be LCD. Since JP goes Kayaking(F2 water edit), that leaves the mudbath(sensual F1 edit) for Ben. Also, again, look at the love handles of JP here.........

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Thebachelorettes07e05hdtvxvid-2hdavi_001863428

compared to no love handles here:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks for finding that picture JBF! :D

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Ss
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Sss
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Bgf
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Looks like a JP match for sure. If those are love handles I'd LOVE to handle them :giggle:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Do we know where the mud bath takes place? Maybe we can match that up with where we know the guys will be going for their FD's and LCD's.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Coastal wrote:

Always thought this was JP, but lately it LOOKS more like Ben. The arm in this shot of Ben hugging Bentley resembles it.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook3
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook4

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 VideosPostedbyTheBacheloretteSneakPeek6611HQFacebook6
The mud bath doesn't match up to a FD activity.......so it could only be LCD. Since JP goes Kayaking(F2 water edit), that leaves the mudbath(sensual F1 edit) for Ben. Also, again, look at the love handles of JP here.........

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 14 Thebachelorettes07e05hdtvxvid-2hdavi_001863428

I do see the love handles in the fighting caps, but his shorts are tight! Whereas in this other picture, I don't see them as much. Might depend on how tight the shorts are?

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Looks like a JP match for sure. If those are love handles I'd LOVE to handle them :giggle:

Definitely JP and you're hilarious! handwave

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Do we know where the mud bath takes place? Maybe we can match that up with where we know the guys will be going for their FD's and LCD's.

Sabeto hot springs is only mud bath I could find.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 pm

San wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I do see the love handles in the fighting caps, but his shorts are tight! Whereas in this other picture, I don't see them as much. Might depend on how tight the shorts are?

Elastic always makes me "bunch over" too! :Spitoutdrink:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt