SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:16 pm

cupcakes wrote:The first thing you say walking in here is like he's not for you.Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 8 Vlcsna52

I don't think he is.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 8 Vlcsna53
For some reason I don't think these are the same time....the walls are different and the couches are too..maybe same place but NOT the same room..JMO
Maybe I think I need to watch it again..I have a hard time when they aren't in the same shot..I think her sisters outfit in this shot has straps..and the one running to Ashley doesn't appear to have straps..
I think there is some splicing going on..And Ash in the blue top talking to her sister..I think is after Ben was there..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

i do think it's the same scene because they both have those striped pillows behind them. but good point on the blue top on ash at the later convo with sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome gabriele! handwave
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Gabriele handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Beeleever wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Still want to know what she's "trying to figure out" that's so difficult/painful she needs her sister's understanding.... I thought things were clear at that juncture?

Maybe her family thinks Ben is the one for her? Perhaps she has to figure out if she should listen to them or follow her heart? Ashley said she cares about what other people think, so I imagine her family's approval is very important to her. She has had a seed of doubt about JP and his being single for so long. Her family's reaction could put her into a tailspin, especially if he hasn't told her he loves her yet.

From the more detailed description, it sounds like it is only her sister who prefers one guy over the other. The rest of the family apparently likes them both. I doubt Ashley is going to let her sister choose her future husband for her. But it's great for drama and to introduce doubt into what is appearing more and more like a very obvious choice.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Beeleever wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Still want to know what she's "trying to figure out" that's so difficult/painful she needs her sister's understanding.... I thought things were clear at that juncture?

Maybe her family thinks Ben is the one for her? Perhaps she has to figure out if she should listen to them or follow her heart? Ashley said she cares about what other people think, so I imagine her family's approval is very important to her. She has had a seed of doubt about JP and his being single for so long. Her family's reaction could put her into a tailspin, especially if he hasn't told her he loves her yet.

I think it could be the fact that JP is Jewish, and that is why she says he is not right for you. I am sure she knows her sister stance on religion. However, the bolden is just another piece of drama thrown in by the producers in my opinion. Ashley did not seem to have a problem with Brad being single for such a loooooong time. Rolling Eyes
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

sydney1 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I think it could be the fact that JP is Jewish, and that is why she says he is not right for you. I am sure she knows her sister stance on religion. However, the bolden is just another piece of drama thrown in by the producers in my opinion. Ashley did not seem to have a problem with Brad being single for such a loooooong time. Rolling Eyes

If this is correct and her sister mentions JP's religion being the reason he is not right for her, I pity the woman for the firestorm of hate and cries of "prejudiced" that are going to come her way post episode. I really hope this is not the case, and it is really none of her business anyway, particularly if Ashley doesn't share her religious views.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

^^^So right you are!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Are LCD normally over-nighters?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Are LCD normally over-nighters?

No.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

cupcakes wrote:

No.

Thanks! I couldn't remember.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

cupcakes wrote:

No.

Remember how badly (Trista's) Ryan wanted to stay??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt