SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 am

OUCH.  I guess as with most of us, we are only able to work with what we do have and what we are shown.  Right now, what we are shown, is that Brooks is upset, problems with Des, crying in a vehicle, then no other sc's from a FD or a LCD.  Where as with Chris and Drew, we are shown FD and LCD sc's.  That to me unless I am bonkers is proof that they are the F2 with what we do have.[/quote]

IMO, there was a time when SCs could be relied on to really tell the story.  But in recent seasons, I think the producers have realized what great sleuthers are out there, and they've deliberately started using SCs to distort the previews.  So we can look at SCs and determine who appears to be at the FD and LCD locations, but we can't then conclude who must be F1.  The recent track record for the spoilers has been very good, so I tend to give them a lot of weight.  The SCs, however, are only showing what producers hope will mislead us, or at least keep us guessing.[/quote]

Yes, that could be true, but we only have what we got.  Like you said, they are only giving us what they want us to have, so to make assumptions based on those can go the other way too.  What I mean is that looking at a sc and say that Drew and Des are arguing so therefore, he's the one that leaves can be looked at as wrong too..  What I meant as sleuthing the caps is to see that yes, Drew and Chris both had LCD and FD caps.  That is all we can really say due to knowledge of the FRC location, the hotels involved, etc. For some reason, this isn't using the quote properly and I tried to space things better.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 am

Some people just go with the spoilers . . . end of story. I'm just waiting for the truth about Brooks and Des to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 am

canyonvue wrote:Some people just go with the spoilers . . . end of story. I'm just waiting for the truth about Brooks and Des to come out.
And I am one of those that like to get to the meat of the story and find out what has happened along the way by sleuthing out the caps giggling 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Some people just go with the spoilers . . . end of story. I'm just waiting for the truth about Brooks and Des to come out.
And I am one of those that like to get to the meat of the story and find out what has happened along the way by sleuthing out the caps  giggling 

Yeah, well, it's fun to see the details and find out things before they're willing to reveal them, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 am

I find it amusing that the same people who accused Brooks being a spoilt rich kid "like Jef" only a few weeks ago based on nothing are now accusing him of he's living in his sister's basement based on nothing. The guy can't catch a break. rotfl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 am

sfrank wrote:I find it amusing that the same people who accused Brooks being a spoilt rich kid "like Jef" only a few weeks ago based on nothing are now accusing him of he's living in his sister's basement based on nothing. The guy can't catch a break. rotfl
No, he can't. And that's the lot of the F1. He's the king of the hill. He's the target. 

Yes, I remember the Brooks-is-a-rich-kid-running-with-Jef days. He was evil by association. Now he's living in his sister's basement and wearing the same clothes all the time . . . he needs to feel ashamed; very ashamed. Suspect

He's still one sexy beast.

I dated a guy who took an "oath of poverty." At least he said he did. It fascinated me why he did. Maybe he's changed his mind now. But it didn't lessen his attractiveness or his intelligence, or any other good qualities.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 am

sfrank wrote:I find it amusing that the same people who accused Brooks being a spoilt rich kid "like Jef" only a few weeks ago based on nothing are now accusing him of he's living in his sister's basement based on nothing. The guy can't catch a break. rotfl

HA! I'm sure if Brooks is F1 he is no longer living there. TPTB take care of those details. He catches tons of breaks from his fans.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 am

you guys know i was kidding when i said the thing about des not wanting to move into the basement with him, right? i put JK (just kidding) on there. i have no idea where he lives. since i think he's totally hot i feel free to tease him a bit.

he does need some new clothes though. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 am

So the crew is not only responsible for producing, editing, and promoting the show...they are accused of being in the employment business and now the real estate business as well. Those guys sure do wear a lot of hats! 😆
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:45 am

sfrank wrote:So the crew is not only responsible for producing, editing, and promoting the show...they are accused of being in the employment business and now the real estate business as well. Those guys sure do wear a lot of hats! 😆

Oh yes, I forgot that Brooks has the show to thank for his great job, too. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 am

a lot of people are still figuring themselves out in their 20s. i don't think it's any big deal, but maybe some feel he has to have it all together to go on this show. if he's living with family then he's saving money. younger people are doing that these days to pay off loans or go to grad school. i think it's pretty smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 am

IrishGal wrote:

HA! I'm sure if Brooks is F1 he is no longer living there. TPTB take care of those details. He catches tons of breaks from his fans.

Someone's gotta give him some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom