SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by charriotoffire Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 am

Seems to me all this crying is all for nothing.

Des decided early on its Brooks. Knockout the first episode. The rest of the men are not even close. Des friendzoned her kissing buddies,
Zak and Chris. But the rest they are just warm bodies.

So the production need some drama to drum up sympathy for Drew (next Bachelor). We know this because this show is not about truel love etc its about
setting up the lead for the next show. So the production freak Des and Brooks, played with their heads so they can have Brooks say "I need a break".. yadda yadda.
Drew is the martyr that appeases Desiree and as he is now the default F1. Drew and Des are perfect together. Drew has never been in love like this.

Its like she knows him all his life.

But wait. .. Brooks returns just in time for the FRC!! and Des needs to let go of Drew who was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on!!

Camera zooms at the very broken Drew. He felt so used and felt like he was slapped upside the head. What a shock!

Tears slowly fall, Drew is so shaken but not shaken enough that every strand of gelled hair is still in place. He looks at the camera and says

"James eat your heart out, I'm the next Bachelor.. how dare you even think that your sweaty tits have a chance"

Prince Charming proposed, Cinderella cries some more. And they will live happily ever after or after Prince Charming moves out of his sister's basement.

The End.

--yeah I will not quit my day job. Im so bad at writing fan fiction.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Do you think Des had a default F2 if Brooks was temporarily out of the picture? She said she felt strongly for 2 guys, one being Brooks. Who's the default guy to you?

Well, they make it look like she's all broken up over Drew, so I was assuming Chris is, and yes, default is what he would be. This is if Drew leaves.
I don't see Drew leaving especially since Brooks left.  I am thinking that it is Drew that walks her through the drama of Brooks leaving and that is why some scene at the beach looks like it is tense.  But later on in the LCD room on the bed, it is obvious that they had gotten over any problems or tense conversation earlier in the day.

Well this is really all assumption. But if it were true and then she dumps him, that's just rude. giggling 
Since we have sc's of Brooks upset and leaving in a vehicle(car, limo whatever) I don't really see that as assumptions.  Now if you look at the sc's we do have, they are FD's and LCD's for BOTH Chris and Drew and NOTHING other than the limo/vehicle crying sc.  Those aren't assumptions.

Well, that still isn't clear (what happened to Brooks), but I meant assumptions about what Drew and Des are talking about; what went down with Des and Drew.
Surely you do see what I am saying though??  There are sc's that show Brooks/Des upset and Brooks in a vehicle.  We have FD and LCD screencaps for Chris and Drew but nothing for Brooks.  That is what we have and with the sleuthing that had been done, the FRC location of the Verandah is where one of the sc's is for Drew that really isn't what a FD location would look like but more likely a LCD according to seasons past.  That's all I am saying.

And all I'm saying is we don't know why Drew and Des seem to be "arguing" and that if he makes it all better about Brooks it's really rude for her to them dump him for Brooks. giggling Which, in a way, would, I guess, fit with the fact that he is not following either of them on Twitter afterward.
Yea, we aren't going to agree on this as I don't see them arguing as much as discussing what's going on.  Who's to say Brooks does come back though.  We don't have sc proof of that so to assume he does, isn't that going against sleuthing out the season?  Just asking as I really am not wanting to create a hornet's nest here, but we as sleuthing goes, are just looking at the sc's we do have.
Got to ask, you said or someone said earlier that he's the only one following Des...well in the past, the F1 hasn't followed the lead so if he's the only one left following Des, something about that sounds very strange to me.

I believe the spoilers. They were proven right the last time I was on here, on Emily's season. They were proven right with Sean. These are the only seasons I've been spoiled. No one believed or wanted to believe that Jef was the F1 then, either. Three spoilers who have been proven right and who are once again very confident. I'll go with the spoilers. I know in the end, despite all the sleuthing and arguing, it'll end up being as they say. Unless proven wrong at the end, I have no reason to doubt them.

I swear Jef was following Emily, too. But it doesn't matter. I don't see why they couldn't, if they're following others, too, and he is. It doesn't say much of anything other than he doesn't hate her.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 am

canyonvue wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:This is not just about Des and her F1 though but all the leads on this show. How much can they really learn about a person to commit to an engagement at the end of the show.
We have seen plenty of HTDs not even held where the contestant lives - possibly in some restaurant or the home of a friend, sibling or parent. Hardly the circumstances to come to  a serious decision for a partner whether to date after the show or marry.

Who  knows, the F1 could be living in a no bedroom rented cramped up basement  but tell the lead that their actual home is being `renovated`  or some other credible excuse during HTs and therefore he or she is not taking the lead there. And then, he or she gets picked in the end. That certainly does not fulfill  the Cinderella dream does it.

(I always think of Melissa`s HT where her parents refused to participate. That in itself should have raised a red flag to Jason.)

ND, ITA.  It's such an unreal situation to truly fall in love.

ND, that's a great post since we  know Brooks HAS been living in his sister's basement!  I'm sure that's not what Des will see on HTD, though.

Is that what 'Brooks... Brooks... Brooks.." RS tweet is all about,  that he's gonna make a big reveal on Tuesday?  Do you think that's it?

So why is this season's theme  "Cinderella"  if Cinderalla  is going to end up with someone who lives in his sister's basement?

Is this why Prince Charming was seen crying and pacing around, was he avoiding Hometown Date or Fantasy suite dates?  

'This show is giving me a headache' what James said.

Lots and lots of assumptions here and a fair deal of dislike.
OUCH.  I guess as with most of us, we are only able to work with what we do have and what we are shown.  Right now, what we are shown, is that Brooks is upset, problems with Des, crying in a vehicle, then no other sc's from a FD or a LCD.  Where as with Chris and Drew, we are shown FD and LCD sc's.  That to me unless I am bonkers is proof that they are the F2 with what we do have.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 am

charriotoffire wrote:  Seems to me all this crying is all for nothing.

Des decided early on its Brooks.  Knockout the first episode.  The rest of the men are not even close.   Des friendzoned  her kissing buddies,
Zak and Chris.  But the rest they are just warm bodies.

So the production need some drama to drum up sympathy for  Drew (next Bachelor).  We know this because this show is not about truel love etc its about
setting up the lead for the next show.  So the production   freak Des and Brooks, played with their heads so they can have Brooks say "I need a break".. yadda yadda.  
Drew is the martyr that appeases Desiree and as he is now the default F1.  Drew and Des are perfect together.  Drew has never been in love like this.

But wait. .. Brooks returns just in time for the FRC!!  and Des needs to let go of Drew who was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on!!

Camera zooms at the very broken Drew.   He felt so used and felt like he was slapped  upside the head.  What a shock!  

Tears  slowly fall, Drew is so shaken but not shaken enough that every strand of gelled hair is still in place.  He looks at the camera and says

"James eat your heart out, I'm the next Bachelor.. how dare you even think that your sweaty tits have a chance"

Prince Charming proposed, Cinderella cries some more.  And they will live happily ever after or after Prince Charming moves out of his sister's basement.

The End.

--yeah I will not quit my day job.  Im so bad at writing fan fiction.

High clap High clap 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 am

nannymargie wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:  Seems to me all this crying is all for nothing.

Des decided early on its Brooks.  Knockout the first episode.  The rest of the men are not even close.   Des friendzoned  her kissing buddies,
Zak and Chris.  But the rest they are just warm bodies.

So the production need some drama to drum up sympathy for  Drew (next Bachelor).  We know this because this show is not about truel love etc its about
setting up the lead for the next show.  So the production   freak Des and Brooks, played with their heads so they can have Brooks say "I need a break".. yadda yadda.  
Drew is the martyr that appeases Desiree and as he is now the default F1.  Drew and Des are perfect together.  Drew has never been in love like this.

But wait. .. Brooks returns just in time for the FRC!!  and Des needs to let go of Drew who was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on!!

Camera zooms at the very broken Drew.   He felt so used and felt like he was slapped  upside the head.  What a shock!  

Tears  slowly fall, Drew is so shaken but not shaken enough that every strand of gelled hair is still in place.  He looks at the camera and says

Prince Charming proposed, Cinderella cries some more.  And they will live happily ever after or after Prince Charming moves out of his sister's basement.

The End.

--yeah I will not quit my day job.  Im so bad at writing fan fiction.

High clap High clap 

giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:15 am

sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
beader wrote:Well, a teeny could still call it his house even if it was his sister's and he lives in the basement.  Not saying this is true, but her tweet doesn't make it untrue.
Yes, if Brooks hasn't told Des and she finds out stuff at the HTD that just doesn't fit what she wants, there is a good reason to let Brooks go, hense the crying/drama pics

She'd let him go if he lives in his sister's basement (not at all proven). She, coming from such humble beginnings? She, saying she is not materialistic. Then, she would be a hypocrite.

Look at Des' beat up Honda. As if she'll care. I think that's where Des might be more alike with Brooks than naught.

LOL! Embarressed! I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Brooks has been photographed in that black white stripe shirt one too many times. Also, recently that white shirt with prints and tan shorts (same one with his nephew) over the last few weeks and I've been like doesn't he own anything else...:hidingchair. I still love him though!
...and the really faded denim shirt. boy really needs a fashion makeover. he's still hot though.

maybe the big des and brooks fight is brooks wants des to move into the basement with him and girl just won't toe the line. jk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
beader wrote:Well, a teeny could still call it his house even if it was his sister's and he lives in the basement.  Not saying this is true, but her tweet doesn't make it untrue.
Yes, if Brooks hasn't told Des and she finds out stuff at the HTD that just doesn't fit what she wants, there is a good reason to let Brooks go, hense the crying/drama pics

She'd let him go if he lives in his sister's basement (not at all proven). She, coming from such humble beginnings? She, saying she is not materialistic. Then, she would be a hypocrite.

Look at Des' beat up Honda. As if she'll care. I think that's where Des might be more alike with Brooks than naught.

One thing I noticed is when the show started and she drove up to where she was staying and before she got the Bently the hood did not look dented.  So she must have done that after filming ended.

Trying to run over Brooks when he tried to escape.

lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda Thanks for the laugh.

YW giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Do you think Des had a default F2 if Brooks was temporarily out of the picture? She said she felt strongly for 2 guys, one being Brooks. Who's the default guy to you?

Well, they make it look like she's all broken up over Drew, so I was assuming Chris is, and yes, default is what he would be. This is if Drew leaves.
I don't see Drew leaving especially since Brooks left.  I am thinking that it is Drew that walks her through the drama of Brooks leaving and that is why some scene at the beach looks like it is tense.  But later on in the LCD room on the bed, it is obvious that they had gotten over any problems or tense conversation earlier in the day.
Has it been confirmed that Brooks actually left
Antigua ?? Just because he's traveling in a car does not mean he is jumping ship..For me, it means he's probably just being driven back to his villa after crying with Desiree all afternoon.. I don't believe he would just split like that. He loves her ..beatingheart 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 am

Judiful wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Antigua ?? Just because he's traveling in a car does not mean he is jumping ship..For me, it means he's probably just being driven back to his villa after crying with Desiree all afternoon.. I don't believe he would just split like that. He loves her ..beatingheart 

I really hope that he doesn't leave either. They could just be making us believe that and hiding his dates from us.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 am

Judiful wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

No. It's not confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 am

[/quote]
OUCH.  I guess as with most of us, we are only able to work with what we do have and what we are shown.  Right now, what we are shown, is that Brooks is upset, problems with Des, crying in a vehicle, then no other sc's from a FD or a LCD.  Where as with Chris and Drew, we are shown FD and LCD sc's.  That to me unless I am bonkers is proof that they are the F2 with what we do have.[/quote]

IMO, there was a time when SCs could be relied on to really tell the story.  But in recent seasons, I think the producers have realized what great sleuthers are out there, and they've deliberately started using SCs to distort the previews.  So we can look at SCs and determine who appears to be at the FD and LCD locations, but we can't then conclude who must be F1.  The recent track record for the spoilers has been very good, so I tend to give them a lot of weight.  The SCs, however, are only showing what producers hope will mislead us, or at least keep us guessing.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 am

IMO, there was a time when SCs could be relied on to really tell the story.  But in recent seasons, I think the producers have realized what great sleuthers are out there, and they've deliberately started using SCs to distort the previews.  So we can look at SCs and determine who appears to be at the FD and LCD locations, but we can't then conclude who must be F1.  The recent track record for the spoilers has been very good, so I tend to give them a lot of weight.  The SCs, however, are only showing what producers hope will mislead us, or at least keep us guessing.

Bingo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom