SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 pm

gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So with the nail polish, it seems the talk with Drew and the talk with Brooks happened around the same time, and a different day than the picnic/mountaintop with Drew, correct?

So if the talk with Drew was LCD, Brooks hung around longer that the fantasy dates.

great catch nutty. re the bold: or, brooks left and came back.

But I don't think it has been established which is FD and which is LCD. Just that the polish is the same for Drew's crying talk and Brooks crying talk.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So with the nail polish, it seems the talk with Drew and the talk with Brooks happened around the same time, and a different day than the picnic/mountaintop with Drew, correct?

So if the talk with Drew was LCD, Brooks hung around longer that the fantasy dates.

But I don't think it has been established which is FD and which is LCD. Just that the polish is the same for Drew's crying talk and Brooks crying talk.

That's an awful lot of crying for one time period!!! :shocked!: 

I can't help but feel that Drew's scene is a goodbye scene…..but maybe they want us to think that. She is crying pretty hard though. My vote would be for a LCD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:You are all welcome. I had the time and this is the detailed stuff I enjoy.
See--I'm not all snark.

So, it seems that the guys are all based at the Verandah while Desiree is at St Anne's?  

I do not think you can conclude this.
I think you can say we know at one point Brooks was there. We have those scs.
I think perhaps from what I matched, Drew stayed there.
That is all that can be concluded unless we find scs of Chris.
Des had a meeting with Chris H at St. Anne's Point. We do not know if she stayed there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:

First off...Excellent sleuthing and facts gathering Kasha!!

I do think it is established though that he does get a LCD and a FD, right?  If so, that gives him a whole lot more than was first thought since he is definately at the Verandah and that is the FRC location, correct?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:You are all welcome. I had the time and this is the detailed stuff I enjoy.
See--I'm not all snark.

So, it seems that the guys are all based at the Verandah while Desiree is at St Anne's?  

I do not think you can conclude this.
I think you can say we know at one point Brooks was there. We have those scs.
I think perhaps from what I matched, Drew stayed there.
That is all that can be concluded unless we find scs of Chris.
Des had a meeting with Chris H at St. Anne's Point. We do not know if she stayed there.

yep I remember in the previous season Arie stayed at a different resort than Jef and Sean. So perhaps Chris was at the Galley bay and Drew /Brooks at the Verandah.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
See--I'm not all snark.

So if this is the Verandah and this is were the guys are staying is this the LCD?  

Awesome find by the way - this is the fun stuff!

This is my thought---all of the neutral/nude nail polish--photos I posted above are from one related episode.

There is one sc I found where Des is wearing the coral nail polish and reddish dress: This sc was originally thought to be at the Galley Bay, if this is correct I predict this to be a FD evening date. Des is not wearing the dress below for the FRC and would not need to be dressed for the MTP or LCD dates in a dress, it is usually casual. So that is my logic for the dress being worn for the evening portion of a FD.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 1010760_481969181881670_1842136208_n

I believe all the nude/neutral polish scs to be from the last episode--the LCD and MTP dates, which would be at the Verandah.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is probably either a FS date/in the evening or and LCD evening as it takes place in the bedroom. Note the nail polish color on Des. I think the neutral color from all the scs below is from the last episode--the LCD with Drew.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 934951_481967831881805_364343547_n
OK. Next: Same polish color on Des
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 8620_481968091881779_1916766290_n
Again: is this the Brooks' breakdown?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 945365_481968875215034_1544357332_n
Des--this is with the scs of pier at Verandah
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 1044132_481969871881601_1131875318_n

Ok--so maybe the MTP went badly with Drew? Who knows. Just throwing this out there.
We know the FRC is supposed to be at the Verandah? And Brooks was placed there by matching scs to be pacing and departing. So --this Brooks issue looks to be last episode?

Totally different polish color---coral? I do not think this is from the MTP or LCD's as she is in a dress, but does not appear to be formal enough to be FRC.  So is this a dress from the FD episode and nail color from that episode?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 40 1013443_481969188548336_1380413828_n
Don't know why she is distraught.

I just realized something.

If the polish from the serious talk with Drew matches the polish on the bed scene, then he didn't leave after that talk. Maybe it is the fantasy date?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:

it means the des/drew crying scene on the beach and the brooks freak out scene probably happened near each other and not near the picnic scene with drew. so, the drew picnic scene happened with one nail polish, then if one thinks brooks left at the beginning of his FD and came back later then it makes sense that picnic was drew's FD which happened before brooks' freakout. the brooks' freakout with another nail polish happens and then with the same polish des/drew crying scene on the beach shortly thereafter so it would more likely be LCD.

i'm sure my explanation is clear as mud. 👅 

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm

I can't post it but her nails look the same when she saying she's sorry at the F3 RC. It only makes sense that this is after Brooks leaves in the limo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:

it means the des/drew crying scene on the beach and the brooks freak out scene probably happened near each other and not near the picnic scene with drew. so, the drew picnic scene happened with one nail polish, then if one thinks brooks left at the beginning of his FD and came back later then it makes sense that picnic was drew's FD which happened before brooks' freakout. the brooks' freakout with another nail polish happens and then with the same polish des/drew crying scene on the beach shortly thereafter so it would more likely be LCD.

i'm sure my explanation is clear as mud. 👅 
I am going to see if I understand what you are saying...The picnic would be the LCD and horses the FD or the other way around?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 pm

So Drew does not leave after the crying scene with him, if we go by nail polish, as she is on the bed with him that evening.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 pm

well, ignore my last post if nutty is recanting on polish gate. 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby