SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 am

Which country is that at?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:48 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:In the earlier pics you always see her holding Drew's hand!  

Interesting how guys have told her how fun she makes things.  First Zak and then Drew will next episode.

She seems to like to hold his hand with both of hers. You could see it in the few seconds in epi2 when Brandon interrupted them. Also in the season preview a couple of times. One SC (the one on the snow mountain) is focused entirely on her hands clasping his. Similarly in Antigua.
I can't say I blame her but does she do that for everyone ?

ETA : any idea what's the answer my question in the post above ?

Yes, I do notice that she only does that with Drew. :Nod:

But, she looks at Brooks like she's literally enthralled or something. I guess when they talk, they really connect.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:08 am

As far as the hand holding goes, Des is trying to get Drew to kiss her.  I remember some the gestures that the female Leads will do to let the guy know that she wants him to kiss her.  Apparently, Drew wasn't moving fast enough because she used both hands. LOL.giggling :yes:

ETA: If you notice in the SC of Drew kissing Des in the Banner above, Drew is teasing her by kissing her cheek.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:59 am

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:All along I thought this was a night scene but over to the Right side I see some very bright light from the break in the passageway. There is an electric bulb there also thats why I thought they were walking at night.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 264472_465487670196488_386625974_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 482548_465487686863153_883059187_n

Any idea what the bright light could be and where is this ?

Very bright streetlight? Because of the formal way they are dressed, it's more than likely a nighttime stroll.

Is drew that Tall?..and the hair seems to be over the back of the Shirt collar?
Maybe I need to take a break..my eyes are deceiving me.LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:01 pm

It's Drew. Des and Drew walk so close together until it like they are one. :giggle:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:All along I thought this was a night scene but over to the Right side I see some very bright light from the break in the passageway. There is an electric bulb there also thats why I thought they were walking at night.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 264472_465487670196488_386625974_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 482548_465487686863153_883059187_n

Any idea what the bright light could be and where is this ?

Very bright streetlight? Because of the formal way they are dressed, it's more than likely a nighttime stroll.

Is drew that Tall?..and the hair seems to be over the back of the Shirt collar?
Maybe I need to take a break..my eyes are deceiving me.LOL

I believe Drew is 6'2″ and Desiree is around 5’7″.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

To say I can't wait for that episode is putting it mildly! Hugesmile

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:09 pm

atem wrote:To say I can't wait for that episode is putting it mildly! Hugesmile

Same.
Drews storyline will finally take a tiny upward swing.

I'm going to watch the key players edits like a hawk. Some pattern has got to emerge to justify the end positioning.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:To say I can't wait for that episode is putting it mildly! Hugesmile

Same.
Drews storyline will finally take a tiny upward swing.

I'm going to watch the key players edits like a hawk. Some pattern has got to emerge to justify the end positioning.

i think the pattern is des likes tall and hot which covers all F3. giggling all 3 are models too. as for F1 i'm confused right now as to what went down in antigua.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm

2observe wrote:As far as the hand holding goes, Des is trying to get Drew to kiss her.  I remember some the gestures that the female Leads will do to let the guy know that she wants him to kiss her.  Apparently, Drew wasn't moving fast enough because she used both hands. LOL.giggling :yes:

ETA: If you notice in the SC of Drew kissing Des in the Banner above, Drew is teasing her by kissing her cheek.

Actually he seems to be angling his face slowly while moving towards her lips. (I can't believe I am trying to analyse his kisses. He seems like he is a great kisser Embarressed!)

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm

tiggerlgh and 2observe, here is the SC. I thought it best to keep it in this thread ? There are more in if you need to of the same scene.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 21 970798_465486956863226_1015959956_n

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 pm

I posted this in the SC thread, but since I'm guessing part of the discussion of those SC's of Drew and Des (with him in the green shirt) and blurred background started here, I thought I'd post my location thought as it seems like people are looking for possibilities. 

It's really better illustrated using the second SC of them from that SC thread - but...I don't know how to bring pictures over to use it.  Maybe someone else can :-)

One place in Scottsdale that came to mind - especially given that Des is into design (granted it's dresses, but I'm not into architecture and still went here, as well!) is Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West. 

It'd also be an easy place for producers to get cleared out for filming as it's not really open access, but restricted to tours, essentially, and you can do private tours or even rent the entire facility.  VERY easy for filming compared to like a park or what not. 

And it's sort of in an obscure area - kind of off the 101 loop a ways off the freeway, and just some residential/business areas.  Not much else is over there besides one of Mayo's campuses (why I drove past it so often!) and not in a central area where you'd just happen across it and decide to go check it out.  It's also quite expensive admission wise and so unless people are into FLW, architecture, or design, between the location and entrance cost, it's a place you tend to have to be intentional to go to.  Another huge plus for pulling off doing something there filming wise!

This image could fit with the background of where Des and Drew are sitting...

http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/M/c/2/taliesin01.jpg

Note especially the second picture, where behind Des you see the grey/blue (the pool) and then just a small 'border' of a deeper grey (the sidewalk) and then the green (the grass).  Then the blurred background shows more green (bushes) and grey (the stone of the house).

Or that's my thought...but it's been a few years since I've been to Taliesin, but as soon as I saw the discussion of these pictures and the question of location, Taliesin came to mind.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby