SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 1:06 am

He can't even look at her when he says it and it's 'falling for you'. What does that mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Fri May 31, 2013 1:11 am

atem wrote:He can't even look at her when he says it and it's 'falling for you'. What does that mean?

I thought it was 'fallen for you'. I think Drew is always nervous or kind of shy around her.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 1:13 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:He can't even look at her when he says it and it's 'falling for you'. What does that mean?

I thought it was 'fallen for you'. I think Drew is always nervous or kind of shy around her.

Yeah, I know. I guess it would be hard to be telling someone that with no response. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2013 1:16 am

DesFever wrote:

It could be, "I've fallen for you." I couldn't totally make it out. He studders a bit when he says it.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 1:26 am

sanlee088 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

It could be, "I've fallen for you." I couldn't totally make it out. He studders a bit when he says it.

I heard it as a stutter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2013 1:31 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I heard it as a stutter.

Dang auto correct! Stutters*
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 31, 2013 2:07 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I heard it as a stutter.

Dang auto correct! Stutters*

Thanks for the giggles ladies!! Anyway, I watched that scene again and I believe that "today is one of the happiest days of my life, and..." was spliced together with "I've fallen form you" His tone sounds the same but if you watch in slow motion, you'll notice that the scene goes from where Des is holding his hand and next thing you see he is gesticulating with both hands. Watch again and tell me if you see/hear it too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 31, 2013 9:09 am

They are sitting on in front of the other in some of those SCs i.e. he is in front of her. Thats a strange body arrangement.

Not only that but take a look at Des in all these SCs. I don`t know her well enough to make a judgement on her BL but it is weird. She is clamping her lips down.

It must be so hard to be the lead and to have someone pouring out their heart to you but not being able to respond in kind because the feelings are just not there.
If Drew is the hugging guy and she had just let him go then it is no wonder she was bawling - she felt so bad to break his heart.

I can totally imagine that she spared him the RC :yes:
Thats how I imagine it going down and for now I will stick with this unless one of you guys proves it otherwise.

BTW - has anyone found any SCs of Des on the 2 on1 date prior to F4 yetÉ
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 am

nd4reality wrote:

They are sitting on in front of the other in some of those SCs i.e. he is in front of her. Thats a strange body arrangement.

Not only that but take a look at Des in all these SCs. I don`t know her well enough to make a judgement on her BL but it is weird. She is clamping her lips down.

It must be so hard to be the lead and to have someone pouring out their heart to you but not being able to respond in kind because the feelings are just not there.
If Drew is the hugging guy and she had just let him go then it is no wonder she was bawling - she felt so bad to break his heart.

Thats how I imagine it going down and for now I will stick with this unless one of you guys proves it otherwise.

It's in the 'Yes To Love' video only. They are in that hot tub that's in the water.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2013 10:16 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It's in the 'Yes To Love' video only. They are in that hot tub that's in the water.

I think nd4reality is talking about the 2-1 with Zak and Drew before at the F5. No caps yet. (that we can say for sure)

But we do have a cap of Chris and Des on their 1-1 date, Brooks and Des on theirs, and Des and Mike G. on theirs. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 am

^^^ yes that was what i was talking about. Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 31, 2013 11:08 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Doesn't that take place in Germany with Ben and Mike?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby