SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm

canyonvue wrote:Don't want fake drama. Want real emotion. And I want to see Brooks' MTP. I want Drew (and Chris) to begone and Brooks to never leave. hissyfit :giggle: 

It seems to me no one knows what's going on.
But wanting it so and making it so compared to what actually happened or happens may and usually can be two different things. It looks like from the dates, the clothes, etc, there are FD's and LCD's for Chris and Drew and NOTHING for Brooks. Therefore, what we do have for brooks is him having a hissyfit and leaving. Why and for how long, we don't know as that is all we are being shown.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:19 pm

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think it matters where Brooks is staying during the FDs, Atem. We probably never see the FS for his date because they don't get there. It could have been somewhere else. By contract they'll probably have to have something at all 3 resorts though. Maybe Chris has his FS at St John's?  

I know if you're a Brooks fan you don't want him to leave but it's pretty clear he does (in a limo). He probably just goes to another hotel to think or whatever it takes to come back. Maybe Des gives Drew a choice to stay or go but he seems to get a LCD even if it's cut short. That doesn't mean Brooks won't get one when he comes back but I'm betting we see Chris on his, both he & Drew having MTP, and then everyone thinks she'll pick Chris until ............. Brooks shows up again. Surprise (except for us of course).

Oh and by the way, there are Drew fans here who don't love that people are trying to get rid of him either.  giggling

Huh?  I am the one of the few that does think Brooks leaves.  That's not it.  I'm just not getting when it happens.

As for Drew, I'd be happy if Drew was Final 1.

I'm sorry. That's what I get for quoting you and then spouting off about something else. Only the 1st part was directed at you, Atem.  The rest was thrown out there to the universe.  :Smiley:

I do believe there will be a F3 RC. Ali had one after Frank left. Des still has to let the guys a chance to turn down their roses.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Don't want fake drama. Want real emotion. And I want to see Brooks' MTP. I want Drew (and Chris) to begone and Brooks to never leave. hissyfit :giggle: 

But wanting it so and making it so compared to what actually happened or happens may and usually can be two different things.  It looks like from the dates, the clothes, etc, there are FD's and LCD's for Chris and Drew and NOTHING for Brooks.  Therefore, what we do have for brooks is him having a :hissyfit:and leaving.  Why and for how long, we don't know as that is all we are being shown.

No FD for him, either? Then Brooks fans are royally screwed. Boring watching Drew and Chris for two episodes. JMO.

I'm the eternal optimist, though. I tend to think things are not how they seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think it matters where Brooks is staying during the FDs, Atem. We probably never see the FS for his date because they don't get there. It could have been somewhere else. By contract they'll probably have to have something at all 3 resorts though. Maybe Chris has his FS at St John's?  

I know if you're a Brooks fan you don't want him to leave but it's pretty clear he does (in a limo). He probably just goes to another hotel to think or whatever it takes to come back. Maybe Des gives Drew a choice to stay or go but he seems to get a LCD even if it's cut short. That doesn't mean Brooks won't get one when he comes back but I'm betting we see Chris on his, both he & Drew having MTP, and then everyone thinks she'll pick Chris until ............. Brooks shows up again. Surprise (except for us of course).

Oh and by the way, there are Drew fans here who don't love that people are trying to get rid of him either.  giggling
LOL, but if we were to go by what we do have, it is Brooks that leaves at some point for some time. Not Drew.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

But wanting it so and making it so compared to what actually happened or happens may and usually can be two different things.  It looks like from the dates, the clothes, etc, there are FD's and LCD's for Chris and Drew and NOTHING for Brooks.  Therefore, what we do have for brooks is him having a :hissyfit:and leaving.  Why and for how long, we don't know as that is all we are being shown.

No FD for him, either? Then Brooks fans are royally screwed. Boring watching Drew and Chris for two episodes. JMO.

I'm the eternal optimist, though. I tend to think things are not how they seem.
Again, we are going by what we are shown as that is all we have for now and it is obvious that Drew and Chris have the dates. Brooks doesn't. So it is a matter of trying to sleuth out what happened with what we got, versus what we want.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

I think you have to consider the possibility that some scenes may actually be part of the MTP days .. And not what you are all assuming. At times there is time on those days for other things to occur

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm

It is also very common for one contestant not to be shown at that point in the game

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

All I know is that, if I were Drew I'd be angry looking at those previews. Chris got all the cool dates, helicopter, private beach, catamaran, paddling and swimming with sting rays. While he got, mountain climbing, picnic on a hard rock, horse back riding and worst of all sitting at the beach on what appears to be a blistering hot day, with a burnfire right beside them to even make things hotter!!!

Oh, BTW I'm with the two-days camp, as per Drew's dates. Aside from the clothes, hairstyles and such, the earrings are different too. I also feel that Brooks had a FD but it's not being shown in the previews.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:59 pm

julychild wrote:All I know is that, if I were Drew I'd be angry looking at those previews. Chris got all the cool dates, helicopter, private beach, catamaran, paddling and swimming with sting rays. While he got, mountain climbing, picnic on a hard rock, horse back riding and worst of all sitting at the beach on what appears to be a blistering hot day, with a burnfire right beside them to even make things hotter!!!

Oh, BTW I'm with the two-days camp, as per Drew's dates. Aside from the clothes, hairstyles and such, the earrings are different too. I also feel that Brooks had a FD but it's not being shown in the previews.

The Chris fans will be happy at least :yes: .

I was going to suggest that those are typically F1 activities but then remembered that Chris L got something similar and then decided that there could not be a pattern for this stuff.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 am

julychild wrote:All I know is that, if I were Drew I'd be angry looking at those previews. Chris got all the cool dates, helicopter, private beach, catamaran, paddling and swimming with sting rays. While he got, mountain climbing, picnic on a hard rock, horse back riding and worst of all sitting at the beach on what appears to be a blistering hot day, with a burnfire right beside them to even make things hotter!!!

Remember that was the HUGE complaint from Emily on Brad's Season. Chantel got all of the great dates and all she got were picnics (lol).
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:14 am

Jeepers wrote:It is also very common for one contestant not to be shown at that point in the game
But the main thing is there has never been three guys getting LCD's or MTP's and considering we have Chris and Drew getting FD, MTP, LCD's then according to seasons past and logically, how in the heck does Brooks fit in? There really is no place for him to be there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:35 am

2observe wrote:Remember that was the HUGE complaint from Emily on Brad's Season.  Chantel got all of the great dates and all she got were picnics (lol).
 that is common for F1 for the 1-1 dates and brooks gets picnics for both of his 1-1 dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby