SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:Does the nail polish color match up with these scs? I just found this sc from the other page. If you think it does match up--it is not clear enough for me to see--but I can see it is not nude/neutral. It appears coral/peachy.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 Vidbul23

Chris date same nail color:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 Pics03942

it might go with this?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 1013443_481969188548336_1380413828_n

I would be more convinced that ever this is in the FD episode sequence if these match.

I think the first 2 you posted & these are all the same. It looks like Des usually uses a light coral/nude polish. I noticed it on a lot of SCs from earlier in the season. I don't think we can use it for anything. The red dress with different color nails is the anomaly. I can't figure out when she'd dress up that much. Maybe the evening portion of one of Chris' dates?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 264551_465486680196587_735637156_n
Brooks leaving
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 8620_481968091881779_1916766290_n
Drew horseback date
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 934951_481967831881805_364343547_n
Drew FS
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 1044974_481969245214997_2025489311_n
F3 RC

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 am

That's what I thought. The horse date and the picnic is at the same area.

That red dress is from a LCD. Totally different color than the FD portion of Chris' date in Barbuda.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

i just looked at all the screencaps from the FD/LCD thread and it all looks like the neutral polish except for the coral only with the red dress. that picnic shot with drew has weird light flares going on that are distorting the colors i think.

maybe this has been discussed before but i did notice on the horseback it looked like drew was wearing long brown shorts rather than pants. then, i noticed drew has brown shorts on on his picnic. so, either he wore the same shorts on two different dates or it is a very very long date. who knows? this drew stuff is crazymaking!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 am

gabriele wrote:i just looked at all the screencaps from the FD/LCD thread and it all looks like the neutral polish except for the coral only with the red dress. that picnic shot with drew has weird light flares going on that are distorting the colors i think.

maybe this has been discussed before but i did notice on the horseback it looked like drew was wearing long brown shorts rather than pants. then, i noticed drew has brown shorts on on his picnic. so, either he wore the same shorts on two different dates or it is a very very long date. who knows? this drew stuff is crazymaking!

We know though where that picnic took place and it's not at the Verandah. That was at Falmouth Harbor area.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 am

atem wrote:That's what I thought. The horse date and the picnic is at the same area.

That red dress is from a LCD.  Totally different color than the FD portion of Chris' date in Barbuda.
But we do agree that Drew had a fd as well as a lcd? The horse date/beach date and picnic date on the mountain seems like too much to get into one date. Also considering Des and Drew are at the FRC location of Verandah, that says that he had a LCD as well, right?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 am

It could be she wears that nude color a lot--all the time even! For all we know the coral polish/red dress is an anomaly!

But I do believe the Drew on bed with Des and the green and orange decor is at the Verandah.
I also think the horseback riding and picnic with Des in the white top are the same date. All the FD go all day into night. And all pretty much do some kind of picnic/day meal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:i just looked at all the screencaps from the FD/LCD thread and it all looks like the neutral polish except for the coral only with the red dress. that picnic shot with drew has weird light flares going on that are distorting the colors i think.

We know though where that picnic took place and it's not at the Verandah.  That was at Falmouth Harbor area.
so that means that the picnic on the mountain was a different date/day than the horse date at the Verandah?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:

We know though where that picnic took place and it's not at the Verandah.  That was at Falmouth Harbor area.
so that means that the picnic on the mountain was a different date/day than the horse date at the Verandah?

There are no horses at the Verandah.  The horseback riding is ONLY at Falmouth Harbor.

I'm totally confused though. Just one something makes sense, the rest doesn't.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:

There are no horses at the Verandah.  The horseback riding is ONLY at Falmouth Harbor.
BUT, there are too many changes of clothes for all that to fit into one date, correct? 1 change of clothes for each of them for the picnic overlooking the harbour, 1 change of clothes for the horse riding and the beach time and another change of clothes, makeup, earings for the night portion. So where does that leave things? IMO, that is enough for 2 different dates not just for one day, correct?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:It could be she wears that nude color a lot--all the time even! For all we know the coral polish/red dress is an anomaly!

But I do believe the Drew on bed with Des and the green and orange decor is at the Verandah.
I also think the horseback riding and picnic with Des in the white top are the same date. All the FD go all day into night.  And all pretty much do some kind of picnic/day meal.

We've been through this. Des has different clothes, hair, & earrings on the picnic date than the horseback/beach date. Drew appears to be wearing the same shorts but a different tshirt.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 294139_467891316622790_150601028_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 382538_481967558548499_1321221032_n
picnic date

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 946233_481968221881766_1912878775_nThe Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 42 1045167_481967958548459_2122197780_n
Horseback ride/beach date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:43 am

My off the wall guess is that the horseback ride is just another thing they do after Brooks leaves to help the guys decide if they still want to go through with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:

i don't think we know for sure. i would think they'd be different days but the island is small so who's to say they have to stick so close to the hotel locations. i haven't been trying to figure out the drew caps too much but his clothes are confusing. i'm going to go check them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby