SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by MissLittle Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 am

bach_fanfrphils wrote:thank you chrissy1295 for posting the pics, love Cat with the pretty teeners!

i just noticed now that Cat has changed her twitter header, to quote:

"My life consists of Sean Lowe, fabulous friends and a loving family. Slap me, I must be dreaming"

love it!

awwww Love that!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by mckenna91 Sun May 05, 2013 8:36 am

umngirl wrote:To even see their original responses, people would have to go directly to their pages or search their mentions. Now I may spend far, far, far too much time on twitter looking for stuff to post here, but there is no need to search things just so you can fight back at someone else. Sean and Catherine both made joking responses. People should have either kept the joking tone going or not tweeted anything else. Just my $0.02.

I agree with you, I thought their responses were hilarious. Especially Catherine's Barnacle style comment. I'm sure it went over some people's head, including the original hater who thought Catherine's response was sexual (a barnacle is a sea creature that attaches itself to something else i.e. a ship) I think responding to these comments every blue moon proves it doesn't bother them and they still have a sense of humor. I don't think Catherine and Sean realize they actually have some die hard fans out there, they probably see themselves as normal people who are currently in a spotlight that will eventually fade. Their intention was not for their fans to "attack" this person, and if they're fans do attack them then its the fans that have to much time on their hands. Most people would read the comment and move on, Catherine and Sean can fight their own battles.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 10:53 am

bach_fanfrphils wrote:i just noticed now that Cat has changed her twitter header, to quote:

"My life consists of Sean Lowe, fabulous friends and a loving family. Slap me, I must be dreaming"

love it!

LOVE THIS!! To me, it shows how happy she is in her life, and in her relationship!! PINKHEART

I also love this tweet:

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 10h
I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

I keep posting that Catherine is having the time of her life, and this tweet proves it. And also love her "hot butt" comment about Sean laugh out loud!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasarah Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 am

umngirl wrote:
notguilty wrote:
umngirl wrote:Can I make a plea as well? If any here are responding to these "haters" or people who use derogatory language toward SeanCat, I suggest you don't respond, or if you do don't tag Sean and Catherine in it. It just fuels them to tweet more and that's not worth it. Just let it go and block them/report them for spam.

Good idea. I often wonder why people would read the tweets intended for them, of course you guys are gonna catch a hater or two.

Im actually disappointed why Catherine even mentioned it. Its like saying, "here's my hater, fans ATTACK!" its not very wise to do
considering she should be the bigger person. IMO

IMO, their responses were very tame. I had to click on the "view conversation" to even get their responses. I thought they were jokes between them at first. Truth be told, those who respond to people who Sean and Catherine respond to have too much time on their hands if you ask me.

Oh and their fans would be fighting back towards these negative tweeters regardless if SeanCat responded. Happens all the time. Can't imagine how annoying it is for them to have it in their feeds all the time.

I agree with you. S&C 's comment may connote different opinions/ meaning from netizens reading their tweets. They are also human beings too, having enough of that person continuously bashing them for no reason at all or may just be jealous of what they have. As for me, their response to that girl is nothing but letting her know we're not going to be affected of whatever she tweets (people sometimes are just too literal). Being responsible is everyone's business young and old alike. :Smiley:
mariasarah
mariasarah

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sun May 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Seancat needs a legitimate PR person. It cannot all be bootsying and hydroxycutting. Public adulation can quickly turn with one misstep.

Last edited by Lakergurl on Sun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i just got blonde highlights)
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Joan2013 Sun May 05, 2013 1:30 pm

I agree with you. I wonder if they thought about getting a legitimate PR person. They are such great people but Hollywood is a "cruel world". They need some sort of guidance. :).

Joan2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sun May 05, 2013 2:33 pm

iloveromance wrote:
bach_fanfrphils wrote:i just noticed now that Cat has changed her twitter header, to quote:

love it!

LOVE THIS!! To me, it shows how happy she is in her life, and in her relationship!! PINKHEART

I also love this tweet:

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 10h
I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

I keep posting that Catherine is having the time of her life, and this tweet proves it. And also love her "hot butt" comment about Sean laugh out loud!!

High clap :Woah-hoo:
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

@clmgiudici: I have a wonderful life and I am thankful. http://t.co/hJjNAdTj5m
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun May 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Here's that pic ^

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 9 94ac69c2b5c111e2af1622000a1fb845_7

Hmm Catherine's been in a good mood recently, it's nice to see :)
Wonder if something happened?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:39 pm

livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Probably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

Sorry but I disagree. Peta has her own life! Her own fans. Why should she consider what impact something she tweets or talks about, that relates only to her, should mean in other people's minds - including the very unbased assumption that it has to relate to Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:41 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:See the tabloids feel sorry for Catherine but I feel sorry for Sean. He's stuck inside dancing all day while she is out on a beautiful day drinking Mint Julips watching the Kentucky Derby!

I know, me too, right? He's working so hard, and she's having the time of her life laugh out loud!!

At first I thought she was at The Kentucky Derby. But from the second pic that was posted, it looks like she's at a party. Glad she's having fun.

Funny... someone on another thread said she had to raw end of the deal. Can I have a bit of that raw end please? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:This is a good one I don't think was posted:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 9 168009577

Both Gorgeous! When was this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7