SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:45 pm

ultimateldy wrote:Thanks for the info on Easter Dinner. I just remember a picture that was posted that showed Sean with his arm around Peta next to him while Catherine was at the other end. It is just not one thing , it's just an accumulation of events, tweets , press, pics that I truly believe any normal new fiance' might be effected by. I don't believe there is anything going on btwn Sean and Peta, I just believe Catheriine has had to deal with much more than most of us when we first get engaged and are so in love. Honestly, I just offered my opinion, should I have stated what I believe in the general thread? I don't mean to offend anyone.

I think if it is controversial enough, it probably doesnt belong in the fan thread, especially if goes "against" (for lack of a better word) SeanCat.
BUT I am not an admin, and this is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:...

Here are some pictures of Catherine with the girls :)

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. Just thought I'd contribute.

THanks!!! I am messed up in my timeline... was that Saturday evening, after the Kentucky Derby?

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

sophienette wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:This is a good one I don't think was posted:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 168009577

Both Gorgeous! When was this?

at an event on friday

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:

Here are some pictures of Catherine with the girls Smiley

THanks!!! I am messed up in my timeline... was that Saturday evening, after the Kentucky Derby?

Yes, it was :Smiley:
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
notguilty wrote:
umngirl wrote:Can I make a plea as well? If any here are responding to these "haters" or people who use derogatory language toward SeanCat, I suggest you don't respond, or if you do don't tag Sean and Catherine in it. It just fuels them to tweet more and that's not worth it. Just let it go and block them/report them for spam.

Good idea. I often wonder why people would read the tweets intended for them, of course you guys are gonna catch a hater or two.

Im actually disappointed why Catherine even mentioned it. Its like saying, "here's my hater, fans ATTACK!" its not very wise to do
considering she should be the bigger person. IMO

Every "celebrity" that responds to a hater KNOWS that their many, many fans will start attacking that poster. Which in many cases is just a bored, silly 15-year-old girl. I'm not saying that age excuses her behavior, but Catherine and Sean DO appear to be bullies when they respond. The truly Christian thing to do is to let it slide and show compassion for even your haters.

I think at some point they both get irritated and needs to response those tweets though.

Funny, I am in no way a celebrity, but I got my own hater... Manged to get her off my twitter and my back but got another couple of lovely (!) emails recently. Anyway, last year, she attacked me on twitter and my friends defended me. And... she and a couple of her friends decided to call me a bully. Guess if that's the name I get for having the best friends, I'll carry it with pride :)
But, I have also asked these friends to not answer to her or her pals if she ever does it again. They know of the mails, but now just support me in the background instead of getting into her game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Joan2013 wrote:I agree with you. I wonder if they thought about getting a legitimate PR person. They are such great people but Hollywood is a "cruel world". They need some sort of guidance. Smiley.

:Welcome Joan2013!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Thanks! So the Milky event with Lindsay was Thursday right? (being 9 hours ahead makes it hard to be sure what day things happened sometimes!)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

sophienette wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Thanks! So the Milky event with Lindsay was Thursday right? (being 9 hours ahead makes it hard to be sure what day things happened sometimes!)

Yup that event was Thursday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:03 pm

bowdown sign heart thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm

And I meant Lesley, not Lindsay of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

SeanLowe09: I'm kind of in a serious relationship right now. “@katelyneckhardt: @SeanLowe09 will you marry me?”
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

TrustxLove wrote:SeanLowe09: I'm kind of in a serious relationship right now. “@katelyneckhardt: @SeanLowe09 will you marry me?”

clapping! that is awesome! Lol!
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7