SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by landrje Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 am

Don't know if its been posted yet (apologize if so), but apparently DWTS had a camera crew in Dallas this weekend to interview a couple of Sean's friends at Factory Girl and at least one of the friends (Laura Caperton) who traveled to LA at the beginning of this season of DWTS. The guy at Factory Girl replied to a post on Instagram and said the segment would air if Sean made the semi-finals, which I'm not sure of the date
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by motheroffive Sun May 05, 2013 12:42 am

Must be Jazz night practice for Sean.

@PetaMurgatroyd: The girls have him workin!!!!! RT @clmgiudici: Having the time of my life & my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 am

https:/twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/330887951112364033

@Philliespride @SeanLowe09 like barnacle style?
10:33pm - 4 May 13

Ooh, Cat just posted a reply to one of the nastiest tweeters I've seen, @Philliespride. This person has previously posted a number of cruel, filthy, and just outright mean statements about Cat on twitter and this is the first time, I think, that Cat responded to something @Philliespride posted. I hope Catherine just reports the poster and doesn't keep engaging this cretin ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 am

Dying at this exchange
@clmgiudici 38m
I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

@Philliespride 20m
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 because you're living off Sean lol. Fame whore

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
@Philliespride @clmgiudici I don't trust a man who uses "lol".
^This one Cat favorited.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 am

I also enjoyed this one two because Sean's dad and sister are big Red Sox fans. Nothing like a little family rivalry.
@SeanLowe09 17m
Always puts a smile on my face when the Rangers spank the Sox!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 am

motheroffive wrote:Must be Jazz night practice for Sean.

@PetaMurgatroyd: The girls have him workin!!!!! RT @clmgiudici: Having the time of my life & my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork

Good for you! High clap You deserve it.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 05, 2013 12:57 am

umngirl wrote:Dying at this exchange
@clmgiudici 38m
I'm having the time of my life and my boo @SeanLowe09 is working his hot butt off #hardatwork #excitedfortheshow

@Philliespride 20m

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
^This one Cat favorited.

Saw where Sean got involved ... @Philliespride says she's a 15 year old girl; if true, she needs to have her mouth washed out with soap and her posting privileges taken away, IMHO of course
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 05, 2013 12:58 am

@clmgiudici 38m

@Philliespride 20m

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
^This one Cat favorited.

I am sure you noticed that Philliespride replied back in not a nice way to Catherine'e response to his fame whore comment.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 am

docnash14 wrote:
@clmgiudici 38m

@Philliespride 20m

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
^This one Cat favorited.

I am sure you noticed that Philliespride replied back in not a nice way to Catherine'e response to his fame whore comment.

Honestly I have them blocked so I didn't notice. But I'm guessing it's turned into an all out war in SeanCat's mentions with other people going after each other and tagging them in the comments.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sun May 05, 2013 1:03 am

docnash14 wrote:
@clmgiudici 38m

@Philliespride 20m

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
^This one Cat favorited.

who do u have blocked

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun May 05, 2013 1:10 am

@clmgiudici 38m

@Philliespride 20m
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 because you're living off Sean laugh out loud. Fame whore

i ‏@clmgiudici 19m

@SeanLowe09 9m
@Philliespride @clmgiudici I don't trust a man who uses "laugh out loud".
^This one Cat favorited.

umm...I don't think @Philliespride i'm afraid is not a man---that is if i'm following Sean's trend of thought correctly scratch
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sun May 05, 2013 1:12 am

thank you chrissy1295 for posting the pics, love Cat with the pretty teeners!

i just noticed now that Cat has changed her twitter header, to quote:

"My life consists of Sean Lowe, fabulous friends and a loving family. Slap me, I must be dreaming"

love it!

Last edited by bach_fanfrphils on Sun May 05, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7