SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Sun May 19, 2013 2:49 am

Max64 wrote:
atem wrote:
Diana wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I think it is also possible that she wasn't immediately taken with him at the M&G (after all, she is meeting a lot of guys and talking to each one in a short amount of time) but after she had the 1-1 date with him (just the two of them), she started to fall for him then and all dates from then on got better and better. I had heard at the time that I posted it that he was the front runner, and I guess that never changed. :Smiley:

That is so cute! Hoping they show the love story this season!

:WAVEY: I think so too! Well, I hope so!

Me too!! I'm just so happy we don't have to wait until episode 5 or 6 for the F1's first date! I'm very impatient when it comes to this show :yes:

Love hearing the good news! Thanks San for all that you do. Can't wait for the love story to play out. :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by ILoveCase Sun May 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Atem, you rock. High clap

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

atem wrote:
ILoveCase wrote:As to the first impression rose and who gets it, it is usually a producer pick to generate drama and rarely are they chosen. If it is an "early burn" with Brooks we will see him on her radar on night one or in the first round of dates even though he doesn't get the FIR.

RS said that all we see of the Final 2 guys are them meeting Desiree and getting the rose at the RC. Neither get a early rose.

Brooks does have a great 1 on 1 with Desiree. Remember how Desiree got the 2nd date and was part of the group date the next episode and then seemed to disappear for a few episodes until she got another 1 on 1 in Canada? I guess that doesn't happen with Brooks. I know that he makes up a song for Desiree on the Mr. America date (epi 4). I look forward to hearing that one!

Epi 1 - Intro not notices by any critics that watched episode. RS just says Brooks is 'nervous'. No FIR, no early rose.

Epi 2- Wedding/Hollywood Sign/Dinner

Epi 3- Dodge Ball Date, but breaks his finger (Chris Harrison confirms it was a serious injury), so doesn't really get to be totally part of date. Chris ends up getting rose/alone time with private concert date. Also, remember that this is the first time there are TWO group dates, so everyone gets to be out with Des.

Epi 4- Mr. America Contest

Epi 5- Is he part of the German group date sledding?

Is there any possibility he didn't get a date on epi 5 in Germany?

By Germany, all guys will be on a date. So he is on the group sledding date.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Maybe, that's why he's not shown episode 1, because he has a date every episode!

But, then again...this is the first time only one time a group of guys don't get a date in epi 2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:52 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, that's why he's not shown episode 1, because he has a date every episode!

But, then again...this is the first time only one time a group of guys don't get a date in epi 2.

Brooks might not be shown having any 1-1 time with Des at the M&G, but I have a feeling her reaction to him as he comes out of the limo will be very positive. (kind of like a JP and Ashley) We need something for him to get the first 1-1 date, also maybe she'll say something in a PI ? But I can see the producers decision to not give him any face time at the M&G if he gets the first 1-1 and is F1 (they can't give it all to us at once!)

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Good morning my friends happy to see you again, missed you

Happy to see that Des found a guy she loves, i love her and excited to watch her season
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 pm

bilolo wrote:Good morning my friends happy to see you again, missed you

Happy to see that Des found a guy she loves, i love her and excited to watch her season

:WAVEY: Hello! I'm glad you are here. I love Des too. Her Final 1 just better treat her right or I'll go Nate on him! :angryemotion
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Hopefully, Des and Brooks will be real and a happy couple. Wishing the best!!

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:Hopefully, Des and Brooks will be real and a happy couple. Wishing the best!!

Could someone listen to the interview Des did? I can't see/hear it. It's on the media thread. yes
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm

atem wrote:

:WAVEY: Hello! I'm glad you are here. I love Des too. Her Final 1 just better treat her right or I'll go Nate on him! :angryemotion
Hi Atem happy to see that you're interested in this season, Des is fun to watch :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon May 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Bilolo handwave happy to see you posting again with your perky Kacie avatar giggling
I don't think I've seen you post since the tin foil hat Arie days 👋 welcomeback

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Jaybird wrote:

Hi Bilolo handwave happy to see you posting again with your perky Kacie avatar giggling
I don't think I've seen you post since the tin foil hat Arie days 👋 welcomeback
yeah ! miss those days, we had so much fun
i was busy but i was always thinking about you guys, so cool to read here
Thank you for the welcome message and hope Desiree's season will be a good one
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers