SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Great sleuthing!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Dr_Hottie Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Max64 wrote:I would love Juan Pablo to be the next bachelor!  Some are thinking it will be Chris because  was handing out roses in Seattle, but Juan Pablo was also just in Seattle Hugesmile ....RS didn't think they'd cast him to be the lead because he didn't have enough back story, and his English was poor, but he had tweeted a couple days ago about having to practice his English, maybe there is a reason  Hugesmile    If it's true they are announcing the next Bachelor at the ATFR, then I would think there is no way it's Drew or Chris.. both of these guys are in the finale, way too soon.   Good chance it's either Juan Pablo or Zak, keeping my fingers crossed for some Latin Love  Hugesmile 
i think he has an awesome back story. born in the US but moved as a wee one to venezuela where he was raised, pro soccer player, and has an adorable young daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Dr_Hottie wrote:Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!
Yes! Bring on the models and hootchie mamas and cat fights and drama and passion!! :Woah-hoo: 
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Dr_Hottie wrote:Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!

No kidding!! This made me laugh! Thanks.

And thanks to lav for the great find! High clap  If Juan Pablo is the Bachelor that is one season I won't miss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

I can't understand him very well. He didn't seem to always comprehend what Des was saying. That would be very annoying to watch. That's really his only drawback but it's HUGE to me.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I can't understand him very well. He didn't seem to always comprehend what Des was saying. That would be very annoying to watch. That's really his only drawback but it's HUGE to me.

Well he did tweet that he needed to practice his English, but it has since been deleted.. personally I hope they don't make him change, I think he's great as is! :yes:   

Last edited by Max64 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

I will SO love the HAWT Latin Bachelor. Yes!

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 am

lavenderred wrote:More proof JuanPa's the next bachelor. He's at The Standard Hotel Hollywood where last year before the ATFR Elan posted a picture of the same pool. The trees match.

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis/status/364121225963905024
Juan Pablo Galavis ‏@JuanPaGalavis
TERRIBLE Sunday / Un Domingo HORRIBLE... pic.twitter.com/YSMaztsHug
1:30 PM - 4 Aug 13
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Juanpa10

@theyearofelan the standard - soaking in the douche
7.56 pm 7/21/201
http://statigr.am/p/240741253267026183_4379315
http://instagram.com/p/NXSOTzw3EH/

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 21e2ff11

Great Job, Lav! JMO I think Juan Pablo will be announced as the next Bachelor tomorrow night. Why else would he be in LA right now? no idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:16 pm

It really does seem like he is the next bachelor which is really important. Some say "well he doesn't need to speak, he is just so hot". I thought this show was more about finding love and creating a love story. The fact that 2/3 of the woman he gets to pick from will not be able to pronounce his last name says it all. I refuse to watch this next season. Such a terrible decision. Jef Holm would have been the better choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Yay, he's the new bachelor! So excited.

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 am

Congrats JP - looking forward to his season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy