SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Beeleever wrote:Lots of JuanPa love in my blog this week!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock_27.html

Love your blog this week! High clap 

Beeleever wrote:Happy I could help, Love! Here are a few more JuanPa SC's! Enjoy everyone!

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 524299_344529442345977_516559880_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 521687_344529475679307_924517974_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 1017711_344529479012640_2071830263_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 999817_344529499012638_720530467_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 577171_344529569012631_597693617_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 1000227_344529579012630_1948214924_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 558473_344529609012627_1858120953_n
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 1000562_344529612345960_1044280186_n

You are the best! Love these! Thanks for making these. I really appreciate it! bestbud! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

asianlover69 wrote:I am sorry but I will refuse to watch if Juan Pablo is the next bachelor.  He is difficult to understand.  His first language is spanish.  Therefore, he should be speaking spanish not english.  Yeah his accent is "sexy" but how long will it be sexy for when you can't comprehend what he is saying and the girls are lusting over him rather then actually getting to know him.  You guys should also do some research on why he is a single dad.  It is not a great reason.  Do you research before you guys anoint him this great guy.  

Please pick Jef or Arie.  You hate on them now because you see what they did after the show but they are just living life.  Emily was cheating on Jef so what do you expect him to do?  He has the right to move on with other girls.  Arie was not chosen so he decided to date girls.  If you rewatched their season, you guys would fall in love all over again with them.  Juan Pablo had no role on the season and it will be a tragedy if he is the next Bachelor because he will bring no substance.  

I love his accent, but rumor is that because his English isn't perfect, he isn't seriously in the running.  Probably also why they cut most of his scenes.  But, personally, I think it would be a fun and very different season.  Weirdly, I have zero trouble understanding him, and that is despite wearing hearing aids that make it difficult for me to understand most people.

I seriously doubt they would pick Arie or Jef.  They both have strong fan bases, yes, but they also drew a lot of strong dislike.  As for dating around, that really isn't the reason people aren't considering them very classy post show.  It is WHO and HOW they are dating.  With Arie, its been going through other reality TV stars making it look like he's trying to get publicity.  With Jef, its been mostly much younger girls left complaining about broken hearts and feeling misled.  All of which is fine, its their life, but it isn't what the producers want to see from a future Bachelor.  More like what the producers want to see from future Bachelor Pad contestants. But, heck, I'm not the casting department, so I could be wrong.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

I would love Juan Palbo to be to the next Bachelor! He's mature, knows what he wants, I doubt in it for the fame, and to me just down right sexy! He has enough charisma/ personality to make a good lead, and frankly I think his accent makes him even more interesting.. This show has been criticized for not having enough diversity, well here we have an opportunity.. and lets face it, so many women would love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 am

asianlover69 wrote:I am sorry but I will refuse to watch if Juan Pablo is the next bachelor.  He is difficult to understand.  His first language is spanish.  Therefore, he should be speaking spanish not english.  Yeah his accent is "sexy" but how long will it be sexy for when you can't comprehend what he is saying and the girls are lusting over him rather then actually getting to know him.  You guys should also do some research on why he is a single dad.  It is not a great reason.  Do you research before you guys anoint him this great guy.  

Please pick Jef or Arie.  You hate on them now because you see what they did after the show but they are just living life.  Emily was cheating on Jef so what do you expect him to do?  He has the right to move on with other girls.  Arie was not chosen so he decided to date girls.  If you rewatched their season, you guys would fall in love all over again with them.  Juan Pablo had no role on the season and it will be a tragedy if he is the next Bachelor because he will bring no substance.  

Your statement could not be farther from the truth. My husband is from Brazil. English is not his first language, it is Portuguese. He has an accent when he speaks English, however, I have never had a problem understanding what he is saying, even when we first met. It is a shame that you get hung up on the little things about a person, rather than seeing the whole picture.

Also, it really doesn't matter "why" he is a single dad. All that matters is that he cares for and loves his daughter.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:

Your statement could not be farther from the truth.  My husband is from Brazil.  English is not his first language, it is Portuguese.  He has an accent when he speaks English, however, I have never had a problem understanding what he is saying, even when we first met.   It is a shame that you get hung up on the little things about a person, rather than seeing the whole picture.

Also, it really doesn't matter "why" he is a single dad.  All that matters is that he cares for and loves his daughter.

Is there a "like" button for this?!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:51 pm

I think what matters is if the audience and single women like him....so far it seems that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:55 pm

treschicas wrote:I think what matters is if the audience and single women like him....so far it seems that way.

I think more important are the big $$$$ that ABC will reap in advertisement....heck they could put the episodes on telemundo with subtitles in Spanish. Like I said on another thread, big move by ABC!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Juan Pablo doesn't have to speak...his hotness oozes, but when he does speak it makes the knees weak. I think he would be a treat!
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:28 pm

I would love Juan Pablo to be the next bachelor! Some are thinking it will be Chris because was handing out roses in Seattle, but Juan Pablo was also just in Seattle Hugesmile ....RS didn't think they'd cast him to be the lead because he didn't have enough back story, and his English was poor, but he had tweeted a couple days ago about having to practice his English, maybe there is a reason Hugesmile  If it's true they are announcing the next Bachelor at the ATFR, then I would think there is no way it's Drew or Chris.. both of these guys are in the finale, way too soon. Good chance it's either Juan Pablo or Zak, keeping my fingers crossed for some Latin Love Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:37 pm

i've been rooting for JuPa for next bach since the beginning. he's hot, seems like a good guy from what little we know of him and the accent is a bonus. they could have subtitles for the english if people can't understand him, lol. personally, i have no problemo understanding his sexy accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Isitreal wrote:Juan Pablo doesn't have to speak...his hotness oozes, but when he does speak it makes the knees weak. I think he would be a treat!

A hot Latin treat indeed! My preference is for Chris to be the next Bachelor as I think he deserves it for sticking by Des' side throughout this crazy season. He is so genuine, handsome, and all around awesome.

All that said about Chris ... Juan Pablo is my #2 pick. What a fun season it would be! I can understand him perfectly and it would be fun to have someone from a new part of country.

I am excited for Bachelorette season to BE OVER! Bring on Bachelor 2014 ...

And, yes, best wishes to Des & Brooks but I am just not terribly interested in following them post season. That might change after Monday night but right now I am ready for those two to drive off into sunset and cry it out together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:53 pm

More proof JuanPa's the next bachelor. He's at The Standard Hotel Hollywood where last year before the ATFR Elan posted a picture of the same pool. The trees match.

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis/status/364121225963905024
Juan Pablo Galavis ‏@JuanPaGalavis
TERRIBLE Sunday / Un Domingo HORRIBLE... pic.twitter.com/YSMaztsHug
1:30 PM - 4 Aug 13
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Juanpa10

@theyearofelan the standard - soaking in the douche
7.56 pm 7/21/201
http://statigr.am/p/240741253267026183_4379315
http://instagram.com/p/NXSOTzw3EH/

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 21e2ff11
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy