SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by yumyum1 Thu May 24, 2012 1:50 am

Hotmomma wrote:
yumyum1 wrote:
^ That dress (Herve Leger??) is killer! I love how Em paired it with a chunky bracelet stack.
She has wore Many of those bracelets in some of her interviews..

^ I love the look! I'm always meaning to wear bracelet stacks myself, but I get annoyed when they bump against everything, like my computer keyboard. Embarressed!

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Love_Me Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 am

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 3fe147eea4e411e1af7612313813f8e8_7

After Styling #EmilyMaynard from #TheBacholorette on #hair #hairstyles #hairbyDavid #davidcalhouniii
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 am

San wrote:
Cassie Lambert‏@cassielambert
At #WBLAScreeningsGala w/ @EmilyMaynard and @nataliahart. Great party! http://pic.twitter.com/5z7lBjjq

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Atoa0HuCQAIDJ9d

Gee I can see why Arie thinks Em is stunning now. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2012 4:04 am

yumyum1 wrote:
^ That dress (Herve Leger??) is killer! I love how Em paired it with a chunky bracelet stack.

I love her in anything blue. It's her color, but then she looks good in everything else, too. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 am

veg_out wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chelsie Hightower‏@chelsiehightowr

Everyone follow my friends at @peoplewater. Water for a great cause. Check it out

Looks like Chelsie supports People Water.

Let's do Six-Degrees-of-Bachelornation: Jef knows Chelsie H. knows Tenley knows Kiptyn knows Mike Stagliano knows Emily. That was fun! It's such a small world.

Hi VegOut - have you seen the show "TOUCH" on Fox network? It airs on Thurs nights, 8 ET I think, though this Thursday is the last episode of this season. The show has been renewed. It's all about connections!

Last edited by halfpintdynamite on Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : said "see" instead of "seen" TOUCH!)
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 am

momoftrips wrote:
AccessHollywoodLive‏@LiveAccess
PHOTO: Check out @BacheloretteABC's @EmilyMaynard with our @KitHoover on the set today! Lookin' good ladies! http://www.accesshollywood.com/on-the-set-the-stars-visit-access-hollywood-live-may-2012_gallery_3379/image_168043
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Bfo13q

OMG, Emily looks GORGEOUS in peach!
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu May 24, 2012 5:33 am

dee wrote:
black_tears wrote:That's interesting. Does it mean he feels heartbroken with all the arrows flying at the heart and Jef is telling him to cheer up? This is my lame attempt at a guess.
Or it might not even be about the word "love" lol. I think there was tweet by Arie that said he was hoping to cut back on coffee, and that picture he posted was a coffee cup from Starbucks during Valentine's day season. And didn't someone say that Jef did not drink coffee. Maybe Jef was just trying to be a friend and discouraging Arie from his caffeine addiction.

Hi, Dee. I lived in Salt Lake City for 4 years, so unless something has changed over the years, Mormons don't drink coffee. FYI.
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Thu May 24, 2012 5:51 am

halfpintdynamite wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
AccessHollywoodLive‏@LiveAccess
PHOTO: Check out @BacheloretteABC's @EmilyMaynard with our @KitHoover on the set today! Lookin' good ladies! http://www.accesshollywood.com/on-the-set-the-stars-visit-access-hollywood-live-may-2012_gallery_3379/image_168043
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Bfo13q

OMG, Emily looks GORGEOUS in peach!

ITA.
This is her best interview outfit. The other interview outfits were disaster.
Did she choose her own outfit or Cassie Lambert picked some dresses for her?
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

San wrote:
Cassie Lambert‏@cassielambert
At #WBLAScreeningsGala w/ @EmilyMaynard and @nataliahart. Great party! http://pic.twitter.com/5z7lBjjq

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 Atoa0HuCQAIDJ9d

I love her Herve Leger dress (costs around $1,000) but I am not impressed with her stack of unmatched bracelets.
Cassie's hair looks better than Em's in this picture.
Em still looks beautiful no matter what I say.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 am

compared to them both, I can notice that emily is a true petite. Cassie most probably is a born big girl but train herself to be small :)

note: wish I could be either one size... sigh... used to be... centuries ago... pfttt

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 am

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 B77eb6faa44511e1b2fe1231380205bf_7

The Grove LA ‏@TheGroveLA

#Bachelorette @EmilyMaynard & @MarioLopezExtra today @TheGroveLA! @ The Grove http://instagr.am/p/K8OGCbJjf3/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 am

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 42 7a3acadaa42811e19dc71231380fe523_7

Tshaka Armstrong ‏@tshakaarmstrong

Now we're hanging with the new #Bachelorette @EmilyMaynard @BacheloretteABC @NATALIAHart http://instagr.am/p/K72JFdPQl9/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245