SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Jeepers Sat May 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Interesting..... :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Love_Me Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm

I love that they are tweeting and sharing pictures. Ben tweeted while Ashley's season was airing, but JP and Ashley didn't until the season finale aired. Maybe TPTB don't care anymore. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:I love that they are tweeting and sharing pictures. Ben tweeted while Ashley's season was airing, but JP and Ashley didn't until the season finale aired. Maybe TPTB don't care anymore. LOL

^ Ha ha! Yup! I think they've given up! :Biggrin:

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:I love that they are tweeting and sharing pictures. Ben tweeted while Ashley's season was airing, but JP and Ashley didn't until the season finale aired. Maybe TPTB don't care anymore. LOL

Didn't someone say that Courtney was tweeting etc. right through the season was airing ? I didn't follow that season.
What about Brad 2.0 ? I think both Emily and Chantal were tweeting. I may be remembering this all wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Didn't someone say that Courtney was tweeting etc. right through the season was airing ? I didn't follow that season.
What about Brad 2.0 ? I think both Emily and Chantal were tweeting. I may be remembering this all wrong.

Courtney was the last contestant it seemed to get a Twitter account after the season had ended. She was uploading pictures on her Instagram account though.

Brad created an account after his second season ended and then decided to delete it soon after that.

Chantal began tweeting a little bit before the finale aired. Emily changed her profile picture during the season, but didn't tweet anything until the season was over with I believe.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Courtney was the last contestant it seemed to get a Twitter account after the season had ended. She was uploading pictures on her Instagram account though.

Brad created account after his second season ended and then decided to delete it soon after that.

Chantal began twitter a little bit before the finale aired. Emily changed her profile picture, but didn't tweet anything until the season was over with I believe.

Ok thanks. I remember Emily changing her picture...it was one with her and a champagne or wine glass right ? But that was towards the end of the season, not right the minute filming the FRC was done.

Roberto too changed up some picture, again toward the end of the season. I remember this because the FD/LCD screencaps were already released mid-season and the sleuthers matched up the bed-linen Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 2174738820. Ed too released his picture towards the end of the season, after this return was televised.

This season seems to be "The Bachelorette ...on crack", everything is getting magnified and broadcasted in realtime.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Chelsie Hightower‏@chelsiehightowr

Everyone follow my friends at @peoplewater. Water for a great cause. Check it out

Looks like Chelsie supports People Water.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Chelsie Hightower‏@chelsiehightowr

Everyone follow my friends at @peoplewater. Water for a great cause. Check it out

I could be wrong, but I think she's from Utah and/or a Mormon!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 pm

skitts wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chelsie Hightower‏@chelsiehightowr

I could be wrong, but I think she's from Utah and/or a Mormon!

I think you may be right!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 Screenshot19-05-2012180117

He said journey!!! *drink up!

What a cute avi he posted! lol
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 _Lil_Arie

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm

ryvetted wrote:Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 Screenshot19-05-2012180117

What a cute avi he posted! laugh out loud
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2233404433/_Lil_Arie.jpeg
Thanks I also put the tweet in Arie's thread, but your graphic is better. So happy he's tweeting, was getting worried, he seems ok, and happy!!! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat May 19, 2012 10:06 pm

He looks just like a little Dutch boy!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 24 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245