SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by noobsleuth Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Jef Holm‏@jefholm

Went on the most incredible experience...I miss it, but can't believe how good it feels to be home.

Well he didn't say journey.. giggling

wine :WAVEY:

I believe the words were, "cathartic experience" LOL giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by eightfifteen Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 am

kelseyahern @kelseyahern
OMG @DanielleDiPiano JUST WAS @EmilyMaynard WAITER AT #NothingButNoodles JEALOUS
6:38 PM - 18 May 12

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 am

I wonder where are the rest of the guys? like only Jef is active in media... peace
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 am

NeonRose wrote:I wonder where are the rest of the guys? like only Jef is active in media... peace

Ryan, Lerone, Randy, Arie, and Jean-Paul are also active on twitter. All posted something as well except Arie.. did I miss anyone?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 am

poohbear wrote:
NeonRose wrote:I wonder where are the rest of the guys? like only Jef is active in media... peace

Ryan, Lerone, Randy, Arie, and Jean-Paul are also active on twitter. All posted something as well except Arie.. did I miss anyone?
Thanks,i didnt know!
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 am

NeonRose wrote:
poohbear wrote:

Thanks,i didnt know!

Arie just posted a reply about one of his tattoo pic. It's in his thread. He's following Emily, Elan and CH.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 23 Image4xxi Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 23 23325432
I'm a Sagittarius, "Positive" is my middle name..

IntanFA14

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat May 19, 2012 4:53 am

IntanFA14 wrote:
NeonRose wrote:
poohbear wrote:

Thanks,i didnt know!

Arie just posted a reply about one of his tattoo pic. It's in his thread. He's following Emily, Elan and CH.

The reply about the tattoo pic is on his instagram, not twitter. But yeah, he's been very active on his instagram. So i guess the rules changed, as long as they don't post stuff about the show, they can use social media sites..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Jef Holm‏@jefholm

Love is the coal that makes this train roll

Awww...he's in love!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by games5234 Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 pm

And it's from my fave Black Keys' song - Everlasting Light... :Smiley:

#teamemily
games5234
games5234

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 pm

games5234 wrote:And it's from my fave Black Keys' song - Everlasting Light... :Smiley:

Never heard of the song or the group, but then again I am 38 years-old. giggling And I get to listen to alot of Veggie Tales, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Mickey Mouse songs! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by games5234 Sat May 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
games5234 wrote:And it's from my fave Black Keys' song - Everlasting Light... :Smiley:

Never heard of the song or the group, but then again I am 38 years-old. giggling And I get to listen to alot of Veggie Tales, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Mickey Mouse songs! Hugesmile

Listen to it! They're a bit rock&roll.. and the lyrics are VERY telling :gotcha:
games5234
games5234

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm

games5234 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Listen to it! They're a bit rock&roll.. and the lyrics are VERY telling :gotcha:

Interesting indeed!

"Everlasting Light"

Let me be your everlasting light
The sun when there is none
I'm a shepherd for you
And I'll guide you through

(Shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)
I'll hold and never scold
(Shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)
In me you can confide
When no one's by your side
(Shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)

Oh baby, can't you see
It's shinin' just for you
Loneliness is over
Dark days are through
They're through
(Shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)

(Shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)
A train goin' 'way from pain
(Shoo-shoo-shoo-wa)
Love is the coal
That makes this train roll
Yeah

Ohh...

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245