SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Archer23 Fri May 18, 2012 2:45 pm

ryvetted wrote:No the only requirement in the past has been if they want their wedding televised and paid for, they have to get married within 2 years.
Nope. Next Entertainment has the sole discretion to decide whether the wedding is going to be televised; if the couple married within the 2 years, they don't have any say in whether it's televised or not. If they feel strongly that they don't want a televised wedding, they have to wait it out for 2 years until the contract expires. And even after the 2 years, Next still has first publicity rights to the wedding.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Emily really does look different! How sweet. Both Jef and Emily are looking awesome these days. Hope it lasts and lasts forever!
Yes, in this picture, she and Jef look closer to the same age, which they are anyway!!!
They look like a good fit to me, I think they will be so good for each other, like JP and Ashley, brought out the best in each other and still do. JMO I'd love another success, back to back 'lettes, how cool would that be? High clap

She really looks good and very happy, of course, little Ricki makes her happy, but I see contentment in her eyes, or something different, I cannot exactly pinpoint, I hope she's in love with her F1.
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 AtL6SlNCQAAsPWW

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 pm

[quote="NeonRose"]
mlm707 wrote:
San wrote:
Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard
At my sweet girls kindergarten play this morning! http://pic.twitter.com/25llxrvb

Maybe it's just the hopeless romantic in me, but something about that smile strikes me as different. Her smile meets her eyes. cloud nine [/quote
:Clap: My point exactly!

Maybe we need to do a before-and-after comparison :gotcha:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

I think she looks old a bit, less Barbie-like...

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri May 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Archer23 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:No the only requirement in the past has been if they want their wedding televised and paid for, they have to get married within 2 years.
Nope. Next Entertainment has the sole discretion to decide whether the wedding is going to be televised; if the couple married within the 2 years, they don't have any say in whether it's televised or not. If they feel strongly that they don't want a televised wedding, they have to wait it out for 2 years until the contract expires. And even after the 2 years, Next still has first publicity rights to the wedding.

Thanks for details Archer!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Archer23 wrote:

Thanks for details Archer!
No problem. It was a hot topic a while back in the JP/Ashley threads. :Smiley:
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by mlm707 Fri May 18, 2012 3:19 pm

ninu wrote:Maybe we need to do a before-and-after comparison :gotcha:

Before...
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 20 Emrick13

After...

mlm707
mlm707

Female Posts : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 pm

mlm707 wrote:

Before...

After...

Huge difference IMHO. Real smiles make wrinkles around your eyes like Emily's are in the second picture. Like someone said upthread, getting another sweet love story would be amazing. :Flirty:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri May 18, 2012 3:23 pm

RichLP wrote:
terabithia wrote:So ABC can legally require them to get married on TV or wait two years to get married? That's bizarre, but they sign the contract... I don't have a problem with the tv wedding like some fans do, it allows the couple to use their own money for more important things so it's a good deal IMO. And if they have to wait 2 years to get married on their own it shouldn't be a surprise when a couple decides to have it televised.

They could always write their own vows... full of F words, of course... televise THAT! :winkie:

Nooooo Rich....he dropped the 'F' in highschool...don't your remember!?! giggling Hugesmile giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 18, 2012 3:23 pm

mlm707 wrote:

Before...

After...

Staged smile in photo 1 and real smile in photo 2, IMO. When someone really smiles, their eyes "smile" too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 18, 2012 3:25 pm

black_tears wrote:
mlm707 wrote:

Before...

After...

Huge difference IMHO. Real smiles make wrinkles around your eyes like Emily's are in the second picture. Like someone said upthread, getting another sweet love story would be amazing. :Flirty:

I have to agree .. The more recent pic shows a softer Emily

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

skitts wrote:
RichLP wrote:
terabithia wrote:So ABC can legally require them to get married on TV or wait two years to get married? That's bizarre, but they sign the contract... I don't have a problem with the tv wedding like some fans do, it allows the couple to use their own money for more important things so it's a good deal IMO. And if they have to wait 2 years to get married on their own it shouldn't be a surprise when a couple decides to have it televised.

They could always write their own vows... full of F words, of course... televise THAT! :winkie:

Nooooo Rich....he dropped the 'F' in highschool...don't your remember!?! giggling Hugesmile giggling

LOL I actually had that exact thought when I was writing my post! cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245