SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by jojo47 Thu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Can someone please redirect me to the instagram if the picture of the disposable coffee cup with a heart on it. It's the one where Jef writes a comment underneath of "no, don't do it" or something like that. IIRC, Arie posted the photo and Jef posted the comment.

Thanks a million!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Not sure if this was posted already? Latest Instagram from Jef:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 12 48d09610

[ @ ] jefholm Reunited with the people water creative team. @brono @thunderdownunder @kennethpaltro 15h
[ @ ] maleashae That is an amazing looking group 14h
[ @ ] smthompson @jefholm how come your reunited?! You still have to be on bachelorette!!! 13h
[ @ ] jasongrantcowley When you walked in did you toss a bottle of people water in the bushes first? I'm tossing things in bushes all day now.. Good style 13h
[ @ ] applecart22 We know ur fave pose. 11h
[ @ ] applecart22 Who is that kissing ur neck? 11h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:Can someone please redirect me to the instagram if the picture of the disposable coffee cup with a heart on it. It's the one where Jef writes a comment underneath of "no, don't do it" or something like that. IIRC, Arie posted the photo and Jef posted the comment.

Thanks a million!

The pic was posted by Arie and Jef put a comment:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 12 3bb18310

[ @ ] jefholm Don't bro....don't 4w

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Well that's cryptic. But it seems they are pretty friendly at least.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Thu May 17, 2012 1:18 pm

What does 4w mean?
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 pm

KayDee wrote:What does 4w mean?

4 weeks ago.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Pierz wrote:

4 weeks ago.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Pierz wrote:

4 weeks ago.

Ahh. Thanks! So that means Jef wrote it 4 weeks ago I am assuming?
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
Pierz wrote:

4 weeks ago.

:yes:

So while they were still filming. Interesting. At what point in the process were they? Hometown dates?

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm

That's interesting. Does it mean he feels heartbroken with all the arrows flying at the heart and Jef is telling him to cheer up? This is my lame attempt at a guess.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm

black_tears wrote:That's interesting. Does it mean he feels heartbroken with all the arrows flying at the heart and Jef is telling him to cheer up? This is my lame attempt at a guess.
Or it might not even be about the word "love" lol. I think there was tweet by Arie that said he was hoping to cut back on coffee, and that picture he posted was a coffee cup from Starbucks during Valentine's day season. And didn't someone say that Jef did not drink coffee. Maybe Jef was just trying to be a friend and discouraging Arie from his caffeine addiction.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu May 17, 2012 2:55 pm

dee wrote:
black_tears wrote:That's interesting. Does it mean he feels heartbroken with all the arrows flying at the heart and Jef is telling him to cheer up? This is my lame attempt at a guess.
Or it might not even be about the word "love" laugh out loud. I think there was tweet by Arie that said he was hoping to cut back on coffee, and that picture he posted was a coffee cup from Starbucks during Valentine's day season. And didn't someone say that Jef did not drink coffee. Maybe Jef was just trying to be a friend and discouraging Arie from his caffeine addiction.

This seems more realistic and probably the case moreso then my crazy guess. rofl Thanks for the info.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245