SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Adam??

Mansfield. (producer) He was in Curaçao

Hmmmmm........So it may all be over & done???
Hopefully Emily and Jef are enjoying some alone time together!

Me too! I hope they are cuddled up together somewhere in Aruba. Maybe they are rolling around on the floor of some empty large romantic building there. lol

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by KikiLove Sat May 12, 2012 8:25 pm

ryvetted wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

Me too! I hope they are cuddled up together somewhere in Aruba. Maybe they are rolling around on the floor of some empty large romantic building there. laugh out loud

Dare I say this giggling .... I think they might be in the ''we didn't leave the bedroom'' stage, like JP said about him and Ash giggling Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Love-160:shy:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat May 12, 2012 8:29 pm

KikiLL wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

Me too! I hope they are cuddled up together somewhere in Aruba. Maybe they are rolling around on the floor of some empty large romantic building there. laugh out loud

Dare I say this giggling .... I think they might be in the ''we didn't leave the bedroom'' stage, like JP said about him and Ash giggling Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Love-160:shy:

LOL! :Nod: They will not see the light of day until the very last production person drags them out of there!! hehehe

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm

So have any of the other F6 surfaced yet ? Ryan has been accepting FB requests but the others ? Its strangely quiet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:So have any of the other F6 surfaced yet ? Ryan has been accepting FB requests but the others ? Its strangely quiet.

Doug attended a charity event last week in Seattle.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So have any of the other F6 surfaced yet ? Ryan has been accepting FB requests but the others ? Its strangely quiet.

and Ryan was not top 6 either. John was, but no one is looking for him. Poor guy. :pinkcry:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:15 pm

I sent John a friend request on FB :)

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat May 12, 2012 9:17 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

and Ryan was not top 6 either. John was, but no one is looking for him. Poor guy. :pinkcry:

Aww, I thought he seemed so sweet in the behind the scenes video PINKHEART

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 54 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Now I think because Adam was already home at noon today that the FRC was on the 10th... so confusing. 👅

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I think the Ryan love set in mostly due to the high publicity date. Wetpaint picked it up and wrote articles about him. By London, he seemed like a frontrunner since he was Romeo. Unfortunately John didn't get that kind of coverage. I do think, however, that we'll come to like John once we learn more about him. Drool mops and buckets will also be used.

From the looks of things, Ryan was probably intended for the F6, maybe even the F4, but someone else stole Emily's heart according to the spoilers.

Is John home yet?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

^^According to RS, John is home..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 12, 2012 10:35 pm

This isn't anything really new but found someone else who knows Jef:

Tweeted by:

Cerissa Ashley Urry
@cerissaurry

"@katie_derrick I know you love #TheBachelorette and thought I would share this..I know this guy from Provo http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement/ThemeGallery/960048"

"@cerissaurry that's awesome. It'll be a fun season... Is he LDS?"

"@katie_derrick yes... and no. lol."

May 9th

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz