SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 am

eightfifteen wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:RS has never been wrong about F4 or F3, so I tend to trust he's right in this circumstance.
Mind you, he also said all that crap about Arie and Emily too. I think he was definately wrong there. But this season, he hasn't given the right destination of any of the travels, before anyone else had the info.
He knew Bermuda and what order all the hometowns would be filmed.
I know he's wrong sometimes, but major info like eliminations ruin his reputation and this is how he makes his living.
If memory serves, he thought it was the Bahamas though??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by eightfifteen Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 am

I just remember he tweeted when they were on the way there and no one else knew about it.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 am

Max64 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:According to Reality Steve, Emily found out about the Arie/Cassie and wasn't happy but Loveme said that wasn't true. Now Chris was eliminated according to RS. Do we believe RS or not? (Even though Chris was my favorite he was going to be either F4 or F1, maybe F3.) If Arie is F1 IMO this was a setup season from the get go.

I'm happy to hear I wasn't the only one with Chris as a favorite. I don't know about Arie being a setup, but it's definitely predictable. I thought Chris could be the only one to possibly change that. I guess after her comments on Brads season, about "wanting to put Nascar behind her", I was really hoping she would choose something different. I have never been a fan of Arie, always felt he seemed too immature, but maybe my opinion will change with watching the show. Oh well, it's not my life, it's hers, and it's who she wants. :yes:

Max, I could have written your post word for word. SOOOOOOO Predicable!! One question tho for anyone... How do we know Chris has been a crier and emotional all season? I must have missed something???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:According to Reality Steve, Emily found out about the Arie/Cassie and wasn't happy but Loveme said that wasn't true. Now Chris was eliminated according to RS. Do we believe RS or not? (Even though Chris was my favorite he was going to be either F4 or F1, maybe F3.) If Arie is F1 IMO this was a setup season from the get go.

I'm happy to hear I wasn't the only one with Chris as a favorite. I don't know about Arie being a setup, but it's definitely predictable. I thought Chris could be the only one to possibly change that. I guess after her comments on Brads season, about "wanting to put Nascar behind her", I was really hoping she would choose something different. I have never been a fan of Arie, always felt he seemed too immature, but maybe my opinion will change with watching the show. Oh well, it's not my life, it's hers, and it's who she wants. :yes:

Max, I could have written your post word for word. SOOOOOOO Predicable!! One question tho for anyone... How do we know Chris has been a crier and emotional all season? I must have missed something???

RS said he was the emotional crier of the season.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 am

San wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:It's all about sharing opinions and everyone is free to express them. I say things that are wrong or people don't agree with, but that's OK as I am by no means perfect. Everyone just needs to remember when you post something, someone may post an opposite opinion. It's not meant to tell you your opinion is wrong or not valid. It's just about them voicing their opinion which is just as valid.

As others have said, I think all three of the remaining guys are great. They all could be great fits for Emily. Can't wait to see them on the show in 2 weeks.

Yep, that's right. :yes:

Two weeks cannot come fast enough! My finals are over on May 10th - Perfect timing. girldance

Awww good for you, San!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 am

San wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Max64 wrote:

RS said he was the emotional crier of the season.

Thanks, San. I gotta admit I have to love a man that will show his feelings that way. It takes a real man to cry IMO!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 am

If Christ was not given the final rose by Emily, that means my "poor" Chris deserves to be the next bachelor. Looking at Chris Bukowski, I got the same feeling like I always have towards Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal. They are amazing guys, great looking and absolutely got the charming positive personality. I don't know whether I can trust RS this time about Chris elimination, but RS seemed to be giving a correct information. Fingercrossed. I am still sad about this. Chris, you deserve the best. Chris and Arie (well, I think 75% Chris and 25% Arie) definitely are the reason I am gonna watch Em's season.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

I hope RS was wrong, well he was wrong couple seasons before. I am hoping that RS has a wrong spoiler information regarding Chris elimination.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:26 am

Sorry, to all the Chris fans who are bummed about him being sent home. Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 48 3589738803
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 pm

christinemega wrote:If Christ was not given the final rose by Emily, that means my "poor" Chris deserves to be the next bachelor. Looking at Chris Bukowski, I got the same feeling like I always have towards Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal. They are amazing guys, great looking and absolutely got the charming positive personality. I don't know whether I can trust RS this time about Chris elimination, but RS seemed to be giving a correct information. Fingercrossed. I am still sad about this. Chris, you deserve the best. Chris and Arie (well, I think 75% Chris and 25% Arie) definitely are the reason I am gonna watch Em's season.
Yea...but he's only 25! That would suck, too young

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Chris's sister
Beautyseekernyc‏@BeautySeekerNYC
Attention Bachelorette Chris Bukowski fans, 'Like' Team Chris!https://www.facebook.com/TeamChrisforEmily #bachelorette

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 48 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 pm

momoftrips wrote:Chris's sister
Beautyseekernyc‏@BeautySeekerNYC
Attention Bachelorette Chris Bukowski fans, 'Like' Team Chris!https://www.facebook.com/TeamChrisforEmily #bachelorette

Does anyone know what that means? She tweeted couple hours ago. Meaning Chris still on the show? :shocked!:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5