SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 am

Love_Me wrote:If Sean and Jef both only had 1-on-1 dates this season then I highly doubt either will end up being the F1. JMHO

This is exactly why I am interested - no, anticipating - Reality Steve's detailed date review. Did Jef get that second 1-1 perhaps in Ep. 5? Was that kissing scene maybe besides the Thames River in London? We did not see him on the Romeo and Juliet Date in England.

Now, it is odd and unusual for the 2nd round of 1-1 dates to start in Ep. 5. However, it is also unusual for 2 of the F4 to have had only one 1-1 date before the Hometowns on a long season. It does put them at a disadvantage.

The only other option is for that to be alone time out of a group date perhaps in Progue which I think is a stretch.

Now, the interesting point about Jef is the chemistry with Emily. That is an open mouth kiss, and it almost appears like Emily is kissing Jef rather than the other way around.

However, I will say this....I know that we have been told that the contestants have handlers constantly questioning them, and the lead has a handler who is constantly questioning the lead about who and what she is feeling.
Now, that handler has questioned Emily all along the way, and the handler knows who Emily specifically wants to have a repeat date with. I don't know how many "wants" she gets - because they have "fillers" like Travis they also want to give dates - but she is going to get those "top priority" dates because the producers want Emily to find an F1 at the end of this at the FRC.

It just makes common sense that at the time they were scheduling the repeat dates whoever Emily was feeling it the most for - at least the top 2 - were going to get a repeat date. At least I think so. Also, the viewers, the fans, need to see the possible next Bachelor, so they are going to want to give him a 1-1 so that he is in action as much as possible as well.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Who arrives in the helicopter?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm

I can't find any info on this. I saw a preview for the first show. Someone arrives by helicopter any ideas who it is

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I can't find any info on this. I saw a preview for the first show. Someone arrives by helicopter any ideas who it is

Kalon. One of our amazing sleuthers matched up the shoes that he was wearing while getting out to a helicopter to a personal photo of Kalon :)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm

jello1592 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:I can't find any info on this. I saw a preview for the first show. Someone arrives by helicopter any ideas who it is

Kalon. One of our amazing sleuthers matched up the shoes that he was wearing while getting out to a helicopter to a personal photo of Kalon :)

Also, RS confirmed it.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Bloomers wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

Kalon. One of our amazing sleuthers matched up the shoes that he was wearing while getting out to a helicopter to a personal photo of Kalon Smiley

Also, RS confirmed it.

Or maybe he read it here..? giggling :hidingchair Here you go 'happygirl77us' :Smiley: :

KikiLL wrote:Isn't Kalon wearing the same shoes here?:

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Kalon10
Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Kalon213
Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Kalon210

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Em38_712

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Seanie10Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 14 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Further confirmation to me is at least the perceived persona of him that we already have of the metro model who does and wears things out of the ordinary. I don't know where that picture is, but we had one where he had on a pair of monogrammed shoes that I thought were house shoes. They weren't!

Therefore, he appears to be a distinct possibility for a contestant who might make such a contrived and grand entranced as by helicopter.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:14 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I think both Sean and Jef got only 1 1:1 date. It was just how my math worked a few days ago. I think that makes one of them a default F4. Someone else that got 2 dates maybe was supposed to be F4, but the 2nd 1:1 didn't go so well and they went home instead.
How do you figure that when we don't know 5 of the 1-on-1s?

Here is what I posted back on April 19th. I could be way off, but this is how I came to my conclusions at least back then.

As for some of the missing dates I still haven't seen all the news from today, but here is how I see them playing out.

In my mind John and Arie got the Greenbrier and Dollywood dates (if Greenbrier was a chance of SQT at end then I would think that was John since Arie is F4). Arie was on a GD in Episode 4 & 5 and wouldn't have had back to back 1:1 dates. John didn't have to wait until episode 7 for his first 1:1 I don't believe, but it's possible. Only other thought is he was the "winner" of the 2:1 date in Bermuda. However, DHGE is who I think was actually the "winner" of the 2:1 IMO because he made it to England so she must have something other than GDs and he was not seen on either of the boats in Bermuda. If he wasn't on the 2:1 he would have had to be on no date at all, but then he would have likely had the Dollywood date in episode 3. Jef likely got his first and only 1:1 in England as he doesn't appear to have been on the GD. I know the person who took the photo said there were 10 on the GD, but I just don't think more than 10 guys were in England. I think because Chris is in the final 4 he got a second 1:1 date since his was so early and that couldn't have been in episode 7 so it must have been in Croatia, episode 6. Sean or Jef would not have been on 1:1 dates in episode 6 since Sean had one is episode 5 and I think Jef had the other one in episode 5. This would mean Arie and Chris had two 1:1 dates. Sean and Jef each only had one.

Just putting my opinion out there knowing it is likely that I am completely wrong. giggling

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I'd be surprised if Emily gave repeat 1 on 1 dates to two guys that didn't end up in her F4, so if Doug was one, I doubt the same thing also happened with John. If it does turn out that 2 of her F4 only got 1 date a piece, while two others got 2 a piece and then were eliminated, it certainly would sound like she was either changing her mind a lot, or picked her F1 (and maybe F2 as well)early, and then pretty much had little interest in who else came along for the ride.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

I am going to merge this thread into the other one.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Did anyone bring over the picture and bio from ABC.Com for Kalon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Its the first post on the first page of each guys thread! It may be mixed in the last few pages too, but you can definitely find it on first page...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan