SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by JMFan Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

Not that it is important at this point but does anyone think its possible that Kalon got one of the Dollywood or Greenbrier dates ? I'm curious.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 am

JMFan wrote:Not that it is important at this point but does anyone think its possible that Kalon got one of the Dollywood or Greenbrier dates ? I'm curious.

No, if Jef was at the Muppet's group date in Ep. 2, and he was on the boat in the group date in Bermuda in Ep. 4, than I think that means that Jef had the Dollywood Date.
Since it does not appear that Sean -1-1 in Ep. 5 and no 1-1 date in Ep. 7 gets a repeat date and I don't think they would go with 2/4 in the F4 with no repeat dates, I think perhaps Jef had a repeat date (kiss along side the Thames?) in Ep. 5. (We did not see him in the Romeo and Juliet group picture).
I know they don't usually start that early, but what can I say? no idea It looks to me that otherwise the producers have painted themselves into a corner.

That leaves Arie with the Ep. 2 GreenBrier date and the repeat Ep.7 1-1.

To me, that leaves Chris getting the other 1-1 besides Travis in Ep. 6.

I think it is kind of strange the way it has worked out this time compared to other seasons, but I am having trouble seeing much of any other way?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

Bloomers wrote:
JMFan wrote:Not that it is important at this point but does anyone think its possible that Kalon got one of the Dollywood or Greenbrier dates ? I'm curious.

No, if Jef was at the Muppet's group date in Ep. 2, and he was on the boat in the group date in Bermuda in Ep. 4, than I think that means that Jef had the Dollywood Date.
Since it does not appear that Sean -1-1 in Ep. 5 and no 1-1 date in Ep. 7 gets a repeat date and I don't think they would go with 2/4 in the F4 with no repeat dates, I think perhaps Jef had a repeat date (kiss along side the Thames?) in Ep. 5. (We did not see him in the Romeo and Juliet group picture).
I know they don't usually start that early, but what can I say? no idea It looks to me that otherwise the producers have painted themselves into a corner.

I think it is kind of strange the way it has worked out this time compared to other seasons, but I am having trouble seeing much of any other way?
Hmm... I'm kind of thinking maybe Jef only had one 1-1? Didn't Doug get TWO 1-1? perhaps something went wrong over there, as it seems like he may have been "destined" for F4. When was the last time someone had two 1-1s and didn't make F4?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am

Emily had 2 one on ones in Ben's season and no f4
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Emily had 2 one on ones in Ben's season and no f4
LOL thanks. I kind of stopped watching Ben's season after the 3rd episode. But I've also read speculation that Emily may have been part of Ben's F4 initially (but with the Courtney conflict with Emily).... Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud, about maybe Doug was "suppose" to be part of her F4. But then, we don't really have confirmation that Doug even got the 1-1 in Prague. I just interpreted he did get one, from the WetPaint source.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 am

dee wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Hmm... I'm kind of thinking maybe Jef only had one 1-1? Didn't Doug get TWO 1-1? perhaps something went wrong over there, as it seems like he may have been "destined" for F4. When was the last time someone had two 1-1s and didn't make F4?

That was my first thought with Doug as well.

The only thing is that puts at least 2 of the the 4 with only 1 one on one date then if the repeats don't start until Ep. 6 as usual. Travis had one, and that leaves room for one other which could have been Chris or Jef. Now, we have that Kissing picture with Jef. Is that a 1-1 or is that part of a group date? If that is a 1-1, then it would have had to have been during Ep. 6, and that leaves out Chris for a repeat 1-1. If the kiss takes place during a group date, then either Chris or Jeff could have had the 1-1 during Ep. 6.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 am

We don't know if Doug was eliminated on a group or 1-on-1 in Prague.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

I think both Sean and Jef got only 1 1:1 date. It was just how my math worked a few days ago. I think that makes one of them a default F4. Someone else that got 2 dates maybe was supposed to be F4, but the 2nd 1:1 didn't go so well and they went home instead.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 am

GrahamGal wrote:I think both Sean and Jef got only 1 1:1 date. It was just how my math worked a few days ago. I think that makes one of them a default F4. Someone else that got 2 dates maybe was supposed to be F4, but the 2nd 1:1 didn't go so well and they went home instead.

I think so too.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 am

GrahamGal wrote:I think both Sean and Jef got only 1 1:1 date. It was just how my math worked a few days ago. I think that makes one of them a default F4. Someone else that got 2 dates maybe was supposed to be F4, but the 2nd 1:1 didn't go so well and they went home instead.
How do you figure that when we don't know 5 of the 1-on-1s?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 am

eightfifteen wrote:
How do you figure that when we don't know 5 of the 1-on-1s?

I do think Doug went home on a 1-1 that didn't go so well in Ep.7. Why? First, I think that was Doug on the Ep. 4 Date in Bermuda. Personally, I think they might have encouraged a single father HT date, so I would not have been surprised at Doug getting a repeat Ep. 7 date. Now, the show also has a history of dates that go poorly in Ep. 7, and someone goes home on occasion, so even if it might not have been planned, when the disagreement arose, the producers probably were not adverse simply because they were used to people leaving in that episode anyway.

However, I am strongly considering that kissing scene with Jef occuring along side of the Thames River in Ep. 5 - which is a bit unusual - as the first repeat 1-1 date. Otherwise, it might have to take place during the group date in Prague.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

If Sean and Jef both only had 1-on-1 dates this season then I highly doubt either will end up being the F1. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan