SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:40 pm

I just saw a commercial for this starting tomorrow Mon Sept 9th.

https://www.tlc.com/shows/90-day-fiance-the-other-way/photo-galleries/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-6-couples-photos-bios

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:28 pm

Oh yeah that's been on for a couple weeks now, figured I was the only one watching it laugh out loud unless it's just starting in CAN. no idea nothing really exciting, everyone disagreeing with each other. Highly doubt anyone will last together.

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:42 pm

Here's a mini recap:

Shekani/Sarper: fighting over god knows what I can never understand him even with the close captions laugh out loud she moved out into a hotel.

Statler/Dempsey: currently living in a van yet Statler found out her name isn't on the register for the van, not sure if she wants to live in a van after all as the water/internet goes out so she can't work. If I was Dempsey I would make her get out and stay at a hotel and leave laugh out loud

Corona/Ingi: It always sounds to me like she's calling him "Inky". Sounds to me like she wants to get engaged and then married but he's not ready for that. She's more in love then she is.

Josh/Lily: She is clearly the breadwinner as he is broke. Hard to translate with each other. Going to get married in China but previews show that might not happen after all.

James/Talia: had to leave their dog back in Maine. Her family is wondering when he will start working, and wants grandkids right away but of course she does and he doesn't.

Joanne/Sean: well they have been married for 2 years and haven't even told her kids yet!! I like them but idk if it's going to work, guess it depends on her sons.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:06 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for the recap. I'll have to try and catch up if it's already been on for a couple of weeks. Maybe I misunderstood the commercial.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum