SELECT CONTENT

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:05 pm

Brought over from the now lock Jenn SM thread.

Do we know what exactly Katie is referring to? TYIA

albean99 wrote:I didn't realize there was a part 1 until I read your post, @luvstx. I listened to it yesterday and it's also worth a listen.

Katie Thurston answered this on an Instagram post about the finale by Feminist. She also replied that she was warned not to watch the finale to protect her peace. I'm not shocked by that at all but do wonder why no statements post-show.

thekatiethurston

6d
The sad part is, so many people behind the scenes did actually try to stop this but their voices were ignored alllll the way to the top.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:45 am

Jenn comes across as being very immature and needy in her texts. She seems suffocating. It puts Devin's comment at ATFR that he "couldn't meet her needs" into context. It has also become clear that she was not telling the truth about at least a couple of important points that she made at ATFR (that Devin refused to participate in couple's counseling, and that the breakup was unilateral on his side. Plus, he did offer to see her in person to do that.)

Normally I don't approve of using someone else's texts to make a point, but this was a smear campaign by Jenn (either intentional or unintentional,) and it required a vigorous response. At the end of the day, the relationship just didn't work out. It happens.

I just don't think she is ready for a long-term relationship. At least DWTS will keep her busy for the coming weeks.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:15 pm

Maybe it wasn't so much that Jenn was needy but that Devin pulled away once her got back? I'm still not convinced that he wasn't just trying to "win" and never really wanted to be with Jenn. I just don't trust him and really never did although I can see why she believed him at the time. I do think that Jenn glossed over some things in the heat of the moment of the AFR but she did say more in the 2 part BHH podcast. I'm glad she has DWTS and then school to help her move on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

+3
Sprite
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: