SELECT CONTENT

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:40 pm

Post the happy couple here!

ETA: no happy couple. I changed the title to Jenn Tran.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:23 pm

@GuardianAngel Presumably! (wink)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:01 am

Sadly there is no happy couple. They broke up before the AFTR.

Do we want to keep this thread for discussion for a bit or do we want to split them up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:08 am

My vote would be to split them, @Sprite. Jenn has moved on from Devin and I certainly don't want to talk about them as a couple but that's JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:54 pm

@Norcalgal right. What do they say about assuming? duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:59 pm

I was able to screenshot texts between Devin and Jenn that Bachelor Nation Scoop posted on Instagram. Devin posted on his stories but quickly deleted. This is what was said.

Jenn: So then why did you want to talk to me in person in the first place

Devin: I wanted to tell you all of this in person because you deserved more than a phone call.

Devin: I didn't spring all of this on you Jenn, I wanted to talk to you in person today, and you forced it out of me. Of course this isn't the way I wanted to do things.

Jenn: By the way you said it last night made it seem like you already made your mind up. Not that you wanted
to have a conversation about it.

Devin: Just last Friday you said that we should break up. You've said that before. I really took that to heart because I've been
having doubts about our whole relationship. And I'm not happy right now when I know you aren't either.
I'm always falling short of your expectations. I have already expressed my own doubts, and last HC I was very open about where my heart stood. I don't know what else to say Jenn.
You don't deserve this, and I don't think I can what you deserve (sic)

Source: Kimchik1tty on Instagram, taken from a screenshot on Devin's story.

* There are two sides to every story.

Mods if you feel this should be deleted or moved by all means... I had the actual screenshot, but I didn't know how to copy it here. I dictated it word for word.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:33 pm

@Nibbles22 I read the screenshot and can vouch for your transcription's authenticity.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:39 pm

2 sides and it’s not all him .. but he took the hits

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:41 pm

I don't know about that but RS has heard something not good about Devin that he's going to confirm before posting. Apparently it fits with what Jenn said about how things went down post-filming.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:59 am

I never like it when they try to blame one person for everything. Both are people who have issues...hence why they were cast...and both hold some responsibility for what happened.

This reminds me of Rachel/Tino and now of Jason/Melissa right down to the offer of DWTS with Devin cast as the bad guy. We now know how Jason/Melissa went down. I wonder if Jenn is back with an ex?

I am sad that this was the result for the first Asian lead. They screwed up. Shades of Matt James all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:17 am

Jenn isn't perfect and it likely wasn't completely one sided. I actually didn't have a problem that Devin went out with Jonathan after the breakup although following Maria immediately after was a cruel touch, especially after Sam M's comments. The problem is that we all saw was how upset Jenn was and Devin didn't help himself at all by coming across as if he never had any feelings for her. I do believe that he handled the breakup badly and also that he led Jenn on during the season.

On a lighter note, apparently some of Mari Pepin's followers thought that Devin had followed her. giggling

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:26 pm

There is a lG live post from Jonathan to Marcus on Reddit. Went to IG to try to catch it but had no luck. Jonathan defends Marcus as a fine human and acknowledged that he had been through a lot on social media this season.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenn Tran - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

+3
Sprite
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: