SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:09 am

I wouldn't think that Jenn leaves alone even if I wasn't spoiled because the editing wants us to believe she does. It feels to me like Ben and Ashlee are following the party line rather than really believing it. Either that or they haven't paid attention to editing over the years, which I don't think is likely.

Those points are interesting, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think the reason they didn't put anyone in the hot seat was because 1. Grant is already the Bachelor so they don't want him looking still heartbroken. 2. I doubt that Jenn wanted Sam M up there because it was perfect the way it was. 3. Jonathan and Jenn seemed more friends and I don't see it being compelling tv. It's also possible that he was up there and they didn't use it. Jenn probably did talk to Jeremy and they cut that also. No idea about Austin because they brought on at least one guy who went home night 1. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree they probably had more Jeremy and Johnathon footage and didn't use it. And I'm guessing Jenn said No Way to having to sit next to Sam M.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:30 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree they probably had more Jeremy and Johnathon footage and didn't use it.  And I'm guessing Jenn said No Way to having to sit next to Sam M.

I doubt she would have a choice if production wanted that.

For me, this was a pretty decent MTA. It wasn't too over the top. It had some yelling and talking over each other, but for the most part the guys were respectful of one another and Jenn. She did a good job of burning Sam, as did some of the other guys. Jeremy in particular stood out....For you, Devin was the main and for him, Jenn was. I wish I had seen more of that from him on the show.

I think because we had part of the last episode shown during the show, it took up part of the time that would usually have been spent on the screaming and infighting. Fortunately, we had less of that and the whole episode seemed to flow fairly well IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:10 pm

I'm excited for Grant as the bachelor - so many things seem like he's a quality guy. He called him mom and even though I'm sure it was pre-arranged, the conversation sounded just like one I would have with one of sons! The guys like and admire him - always a plus! I really loved that he wants a woman who is more beautiful inside than out as that will help the relationship last. Plus he's good looking!

I loved Hakeem last night - the spider outtake was spectacular but his facial expressions throughout the episode were so funny! The guys like him - no BS and what he said about Grant was pure gold. JerBear (Jeremy) was another funny guy whose edit was stunted to be so one-sided! Quick on the puns.

And Jonathan, such a nice human with a lovely family. I was so touched by what he said to Jenn on their fantasy date about having a white mother and black father. Lots of love in that family and you can see it through Jonathan.

Am I the only one who thinks Devin wasn't that popular with the other guys? I know he had drams with a couple other dudes but my impression was he didn't make that many lasting friends in the house.

While I really liked, Jesse brought up Jenn being the first Asian American lead, I felt her answer was too long and very rehearsed. One of my sons has a first generation Vietnamese-American gf, and she wouldn't have given such a long answer.

I don't think Devin's explosions are over as long as Marcus is there. Frankly, it's kind of payback for all the crap we had to listen to him early in the season! (IMO)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 27 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum