SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for sharing your unspoiled friends impression of Devin's date. Why they may not match up on paper, their connection is palpable - convo, physical and fun.

Wonder if Corey, the stylist for the show, had preselected dresses for Maria - the one from the last rose ceremony seemed like something she would wear, more than Jenn.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:59 am

I did finally get a chance to re-watch the episode and my initial observations still stand.

Devin's date was still really good and I enjoyed watching their interactions.

The date with Marcus I still thought was bland and filled with a ton of doubt on his end. TPTB are not shying away from waving the red flags with him. Thus far they have painted him in a very sympathetic manner, but will that continue?

I am still of the opinion that physically she prefers the standard, metrosexual males we mostly get on this show and sexually she is probably more attracted to Marcus vs. Devin.

Would Marcus have been her first pick if not for the storm that is fast approaching? Very possibly. Probably.

Are her eyes truly opened later on? One would hope if all the things out there are true.

Does that make her appreciate Devin more? Probably. Will that make it enough to develop a successful relationship with Devin? I'm not sure, but then I thought Des picked Chris to save face and look how well that turned out.

I hope that Jenn truly picks Devin. I think they fit well together and selfishly, I would love to see a relationship with such a mix of cultures from this show. If that isn't the case, then I hope that Devin isn't horribly hurt, but you can't force feelings or attraction.

Whatever the outcome, I must admit that I am curious to see how this all works out...or doesn't!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum