SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:39 pm

Post Aug 19th epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:44 pm

The Bachelorette: 2107 (8/19)

MONDAY, AUG. 19
8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2107” (2107)
Logline: It’s hometowns week! The stakes are higher than ever as Jenn travels across the country to meet the families of her remaining men. With only three roses to hand out and much left unsaid, she’s hopeful these visits will provide the clarity she needs.

Extended Logline: It’s hometowns week! As her journey continues, Jenn makes her way to meet the families of her four remaining men. The week is filled with intimate dates and important conversations that leave Jenn hopeful for clarity in her relationships. With only three roses left to hand out, this will be her most difficult decision so far — but will she make the right one?
Watch episodes next day on Hulu.
The four men vying for Jenn’s heart are the following:
Devin, 28, a freight company owner from Houston, Texas
Jeremy, 29, a real estate investor from New York, N.Y.
Jonathon, 27, a creative director from Los Angeles, Calif.
Marcus, 32, an Army Ranger veteran from Raleigh, N.C.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:46 pm

Darn. I missed the first 5 minutes and then when I wrote stuff out...I lost it!

First date is with Devin. It went very well. No drama. No nasty people. Rather serious, but with lots of making out.

I came in when they were doing a run through the park with his friends in Jenn and Devin t-shirts. She had a bit of a chat with some of his friends that I missed hearing, but seemed to go well.

Next, Jenn and Devin are rolling around on a blanket in the park and chatting. He introduces her to the only female she is not allowed to be jealous of...his dog. They play with the dog and Jenn is impressed about how caring he is. Bodes well with how he would be with kids.

Later they go to meet his family consisting of mom, dad, stepdad, brother. His mom has some questions and Jenn is super serious about answering her. She has very detailed answers. I am surprised. I was expecting her to keep things light, but she seemed very thoughtful. Mom seemed lovely.

Devin was chatting with dad and mom. Mom encouraged him to let Jenn know how he was feeling, even if he didn't want her to tell others she was feeling the same. He took her advice to heart and told Jenn he was falling for her. She reassured him with the same. This is the third time she has done this with Devin. I haven't seen this with any of the other guys. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but this is the only one they have shown. Lots of making out.

This went very well. Devin is so serious, not at all like the guy we saw at the start.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:01 pm

Jeremy's HTD is next. He takes her to some grocery store where they run into his aunt. This is boring to me. I don't think they are into each other.

Jeremy's date is very different from Devin's. It seems more negative. His mom is much more skeptical and there is a lot less making out. When Jenn asks her if Jeremy is ready for an engagement, mom tells Jenn that he is reserved and with the right person, he could be ready for marriage. Subtly saying...but not for you. When his sister tells him that Jenn is not sure he is opening up, Jeremy is surprised. While later he does tell her he is falling for her, it feels different. He is doing it because she told his mom/sister he is closed off vs. Devin who wanted to tell her but was scared.

Also, Devin's date finished in the dark. Jeremy's HTD was finished much earlier. It was still fully light out.

I am thinking he will be going home tonight. Their relationship is that slow burn one, that is behind the others, plus I just don't think she is into him and this "not opening up" will be the excuse she uses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:12 pm

Next date is with Jonathan. They play lacrosse together. He too has issues opening up. They are fun, but again, I'm not feeling it as much as I did with Devin.

They meet up his family...sister, brother and parents. His brother is very protective of Jeremy and questions if she has feelings for other guys. Jenn surprised me here. She says yes without hesitation, that is why she is here. Sister and mom want him to open up and put it all out there.

Jonathan tells her he is also falling for her and she says she is falling for him too, but again, the date finishes early. It is still light out...dusk. Darker than when Jeremy's date ended, but still much lighter that Devin's.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:42 pm

Next up Marcus. Darn ... I had to stop to do a few things and missed the first part of the date. Marcus is telling his stepdad that he isn't there yet and isn't sure if he can get there. WTH? That will go over well.

Marcus seems to be getting more unsure vs. less. He is going in the wrong direction.

He seems to be getting more unsure vs. less. He is going in the wrong direction.

Jenn has a frank discussion with stepmom and sister. She is crying because she can see herself falling in love with him, but she is holding back because she worries about if he can get there and let her in. She is into him.

Jenn has a frank discussion with stepmom and sister. She is crying because she can see herself falling in love with him, but she is holding back because she worries about if he can get there and let her in. She is into him. She is crying over him.

Finally, Marcus tells her he too is falling for her. She has been waiting to hear that and tells him...too...that she is falling for him. She can see a future with him and his family.

Ok. I see how this would seem to be the one she wants with all the crying and all, but:

1. Not as much making out as with Devin...which I understand could be editing.

2. This date also ended early. The sun was still out. Probably late afternoon. That doesn't lie.

Something fishy this way comes.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:12 pm

The four guys meet up at a bar and have a discussion about their HTDs. They all get along and are friends.

All the guys are sharing how they told her they are falling for her and Marcus is wondering how they can be so open and he is still so unsure. She deserves someone who can open up. Seeding doubts all over the place.

Not loving Jenn's dress. I'm afraid she will be popping out of that dress. It better have good double sided tape.

Devin gets the first rose. Naturally the last rose comes down to Jeremy and Marcus...shocking nobody who has watched this show for any length of time. Marcus gets the last date and Jeremy gets walked out.

They have a nice chat. He wants her to be happy and she really appreciates him. I don't think he is exactly broken hearted.

Jenn is worried about if she is on the same page with the other guys and naturally we get a preview of next week where all the guys are expressing doubts and she wonders if there is something wrong with her. Why am I not surprised?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:38 pm

I feel like if Marcus hadn't been unsure he would have been her choice. It's sort of sad if that is the case.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:18 am

I'm actually not shocked that Marcus has so much trouble getting there with Jenn. I feel like that may be part of his problem with women. It doesn't explain why he did what he was accused of (if true) but I could see him not letting women in and keeping them at arms length because of his past. I was feeling that he should have pulled himself out once he realized that he wasn't getting there with Jenn but clearly he doesn't. I'm just glad they didn't make him the next Bachelor.

Devin had the best date in that it was the most natural on both their sides. Jenn seemed to fit in well with his friends and family. I have no doubt that he's got the lead in winning her heart. Devin actually told Jenn that he was in love with her but she just said that she was falling so hard for him, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm still not sure that Devin will ultimately be right for Jenn but you can see that they have chemistry and he's doing all the right things.

I like Jonathan and Jeremy but they're not on the same level with Jenn as Devin or even Marcus. They would have likely been on BIP if it was on this year.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am going to re-watch the show again tonight to see the bits I missed and to pay closer attention to what was said and her reactions. On the other hand, when I'm at work and only able to pay sort of surface level attention to the show, I feel as if I get a more genuine feel for what is going on. When I am paying really close attention, I tend to over analyze and it can mess me up a bit. I find my quick impressions usually end up being closest to the truth.

Last night there were a couple of things that struck me and based on your musings above, I think you agree with me.

Jeremy's date I knew was going to be flat, just based on last week and the fact he was the slow burning guy and would have been gone last week if only Sam hadn't imploded and was sent home. So his bland HTD was expected.

Jonathan I expected to be better and it was, but it still felt flat. I expected more chemistry and IMO it wasn't there.

I expected the most from Marcus and his date. We knew the doubt was coming, but again IMO it was also bland.

Devin's date surprised me the most...at least what I saw of it. It went very well. Tptb didn't throw any doubts in there and there was no drama. I was very pleasantly surprised at how Jenn answered his family...and truthfully...all the families. It showed me that she was taking this more seriously than what may have appeared thus far. She was shown making out with him the most and she saw the most of his life. She met friends, his dog and his family. Now maybe the others showed her more and it was edited out, but based on the fact that Devin's date was the only one that went into the night, I don't think so. And that was the fact that surprised me the most. Every date other than Devin's seemed super short. I don't ever remember seeing only one date go long. It was as tptb weren't even trying to hide the fact that the other dates were quick.

It is clear in what direction tptb are going. Jenn will become an insecure mess when all the guys express concerns. Naturally that is due to all the prodding that they do behind the scenes. Marcus appears will be the main culprit with what we were shown in the previews last night and just knowing that he is her F2. All the guys will be freaking out and be doubting themselves, their feelings for Jenn and her feelings for them. I just hope that if Devin is truly her F1, they don't make it appear as if he is the consolation prize. Like him or not, he has been her rock the whole time and the only one who IMO appears genuinely into her. I will be truly curious to see how this relationship works because it has the ability to be a very interesting one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you regarding Marcus. His mentor and wife seem really protective of Marcus and I'm glad he has a good role model for relationships. I was so touched by the mutual love and admiration between him and his sister. Those scars would scare me, especially being such a short amount of time.

I had always heard of Stew Leonard grocery stores and was glad to see one in action! Really big in CT. I thought Jeremy's family was quite welcoming toward Jenn, despite knowing the relationship between them was not going anywhere.

I was very surprised by all the family at Devin's HT, after all he said about how it was so unusual. Jonathan is a sweetheart and this may be what he needed to jumpstart his love life!

I wish I wasn't spoiled to the ending as it seemed to me that Devin's date went the best but am I thinking that because I know the spoilers?

Edited to make a final comment on Jenn's style - I hate dresses that are so low cut, it is distracting and she had that awful stole again!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote: cut...

I wish I wasn't spoiled to the ending as it seemed to me that Devin's date went the best but am I thinking that because I know the spoilers?

Edited to make a final comment on Jenn's style - I hate dresses that are so low cut, it is distracting and she had that awful stole again!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just wanted to respond to the two things I highlighted.

I thought about that myself...whether his date was the best because I was spoiled. I have chatted with numerous people who are not spoiled and they saw things the same way...even ones who don't care for him much. They were surprised by how comfortable they were together, how their conversations always seem to have depth and how much they have in common. Something else they mentioned was that this date had the least doubt when compared to the other three. Regardless if I am spoiled, I think I take a pretty balanced view of things and rarely have those rose covered glasses from years past. Occasionally, they may make an appearance, but those sightings are few and far between.

I have been surprised by Jenn. She had me worried during her intro as the Bette, but she is very articulate and has proved to be taking things more seriously than I originally thought. Let's see how that will translate with her relationship.

As for that dress...what there was of it...I kept thinking the girls would pop out at any moment. It really was very distracting. I can only imagine how she felt. No wonder she has all those stoles. She is probably trying to cover up.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum