SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:33 pm

The other guys are debating with how Jenn is feeling. Spencer says when a women comes at you with that kind of energy, it is never good. :yes: yes Spot on Spencer.

Grant sums it up well. She can be mad, frustrated, but could still be looking for something to hang on to maintain that relationship. I hope he is this wise during his own season.

Jenn tells Sam that there is a disconnect between them. She wanted it to work, but he never seems to care about what she is thinking. He is trying to stall her and brings it all back to him. Lord he is dense. I don't know how his family can possibly trying to blame anyone but him for his sorry a** edit. He is so selfish and she is done. So done. She storms out.

Sam didn't think tonight would be his time. Says Jenn had bad, "dull" energy. WTH? Prat.

Jenn says she may not know what love is, but she knows it wasn't that. She is mad at herself for not reading Sam better. I can't wait to see how this goes down during the MTA. She will be spitting fire! I'm pretty sure the other guys will be on her side.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:06 pm

RC...Spencer and Grant go home. Grant will return in the new year as the next Bachelor. I will look forward to seeing him. They gave him a good exit and Jenn walked him out. Spencer on the other hand, got no walk out from Jenn and instead called his mom.

HTDs next week. We didn't see any rude, drama parents in the preview. Interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:22 am

Sprite, thanks as always for the recap!

I enjoyed seeing the past series leads and cast members, especially Kelsey and Daisy. I thought the "yellow brick road" part of Marcus's date was rather lame, but it's always nice to see Seattle. His background story is heart-wrenching. I don't think you can work through that much parental neglect without a whole lot of therapy.

I like Jeremy a lot. I didn't see much happening on their date, however -- two very nice people who are just not entirely meshing with one another.

Sam, Sam, Sam. How can any one person be that unaware? I'm sure that the radio show hosts had a producer whispering in their ears, but it was clear that Jenn had unfinished business with Sam, and they would have picked him anyway. Sam seems to have two go-tos when it comes to romance with Jenn -- pawing at her and referring to "ferocious/fierce love." I thought it was telling later on when she asked him to name one thing that he learned about her on their 1-on-1. There was a long pause, in which it became clear that he couldn't do that. During this time, I was taking a sharp look at the editing, and while producers *can* manipulate a lot, they really didn't have to do anything to make Sam look bad. Sam had tons of air time at his disposal. and he used it to mouth cliches, vomit word salad, and trip himself up (telling Jenn that he initially thought she was "not my type," and that he had been expecting Daisy or Maria, really?) I think that Sam is used to women throwing themselves at him due to his looks, and has no idea of how to build or sustain an intimate relationship. He could learn something by watching himself on the show, but he likely won't. If producers send him to Paradise, then he will be on the lookout for a woman who is equally shallow and vapid.  

I liked that Jenn was asking more pointed questions. While the questioning sometimes came off as awkward, it's "fish or cut bait" time for her.

I feel like this is the week in which pretty much anyone could pick Devin as the F1. His closeness and rapport with Jenn is evident. I'm glad that Jenn is beginning to figure out that a strong physical attraction, such as she had with Sam M., is just not enough.

As for Grant, I somehow missed the announcement. He seems like a decent enough guy, and I can see why the production team chose him. What does this guy really do for a living, though? -- because I just don't find the "day trader" appellation believable or even desirable. That's my only real objection.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:41 am

I just don't get how Jenn didn't send Sam's sorry a*s home after what he said at the GD. First of all, he seemed like a politician in never answering her question. Then when he actually said she wasn't his type in the beginning and he expected Daisy or Maria, he didn't go on to say any number of things to compliment Jenn or say why he ended up being so happy it was her. ITA that he can't read the room and continues on the whole episode. I don't think he was given an unfair edit because we all know that Jenn wanted to keep him for the HTD if he'd given her anything. I wonder if it's that he was going to leave on his own due to whatever it was that he had scheduled and he's mad that he was caught being a jerk before he could? In any case, I'll be happy if he never appears on my tv again. Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

I liked seeing all the former cast but the yellow brick road theme was pretty dumb. Listening to Marcus about his past did help Jenn (and us) get to know him better but I still can't help but think that perhaps he should get therapy if he hasn't already. I can see a connection between them.

I liked what the other guys said about Jenn at the GD and also what they said about Sam when seeing him on screen. I think she should have given a GDR.

Jeremy's date was better in comparison to the first solo date but I wish one of the dates would have shown the beautiful scenery instead of sticking to downtown Seattle. I enjoyed getting to know Jeremy a bit better and especially his sense of humor. He seems to be a great guy and may be on BIP unless he finds someone in the meantime.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum