SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:33 pm

I just watched the 1 on 1 with Sam M. He's such a jerk about the jump and even on the walk because he should have held her hand when he saw how afraid she was. No way would I have done any of it. Yikes! I can't wait until he leaves!  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

I thought Jesse did great calling the Rugby game. Overall the guys did pretty good but Sam N was just cringey in the day and evening. Jenn did the right thing. I was hoping that Jonathan would have gotten the rose.

The part with Jenn and Jesse was so funny, especially when they showed him eating on dates. I remember one date when there was a coffee table full of food. He still likes to eat. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:49 am

Thanks for the recap, Sprite!

Beyond bullying her about doing the jump, something about Sam M.'s date seemed off to me. It almost seemed rehearsed on his part, as if he had figured out ahead of time what to say and was reading from a script. It didn't feel authentic.

I liked the easy camaraderie that she had with Jonathan when they were throwing the lacrosse ball back and forth, and when she was chatting up Grant.

I felt badly for Sam N. since he seems to entirely lack social awareness. I think this is more than inexperience -- there is something else going on there. He seemed to be reading out of Devin's episode one playbook of being overly aggressive. I thought that the annoyance from the other men was a bit over the top. IMO they should have just let him flame out on his own. It was a kindness on Jenn's part to send him home.

The rugby game was fun. I only saw the daytime portion of Jenn's 1-on-1 with Devin, but I liked what I saw. I appreciated that she talked about her (and her family's) Buddhist background, and that she needed a man who would be accommodating of that. It made me wonder if that would knock a few of the men out of consideration.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:16 am

The date with Devin was one of the best in a long time .. totally enjoyed the cultural aspects of it and his words that Devin used about himself to the Māori  .. I knew his softer side would come out  🥰. Their conversation about their families was so honest and emotional .. they always talk together during their time

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you. It was one of the best dates in a long time. I almost find it hard to believe this is the same guy from the first episode. He was so much calmer away from the guys.

I really enjoyed their talk about their respective families. They do have much in common. Seeing this date, I wonder if Devin was actually someone who was brought on specifically for Jenn? She got very emotional when talking about him and how they have this connection that others would find hard to understand. It was very sweet. Both of them seemed very sincere and different than previously. It almost made me feel like I did when I was watching Sean and Catherine falling in love. My only issue is that Jenn is hung up on physical attraction and clearly Devin with his dad bod isn't quite all that. Now seeing her ex, while cute, he isn't quite like the rest of the guys on the show either. Maybe once she connects to someone on an emotional level...which she clearly is with Devin...she finds them more physically attractive. I know I do.

Now I am even more curious to see how the rest of this season will play out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:35 am

How did people feel about the old boyfriend showing up? I thought it looked as if Jenn really cared for her but was in a tough position. I didn't realize he stayed. I wonder if her last minute choice as the Bachelorette left them with some unfinished emotional business.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:49 am

I would like to add that I never want to hear the phrases "keep the main thing the main thing" or "ferocious love" again. Please, make them go away. Suspect
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:55 pm

I am really liking Jenn. Jesse is as always a gem. Coming around to Devin, so I hope there's no horrible news about him to come out. Waiting for the bad news about Marcus. Sam is just a jerk, bully, whatever. I would never want to be in the position of having to jump from a building to "please" him. Kind of liking the old bf. Enjoyed the episode overall.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:18 am

Sam M comes off as very entitled to me - he aggressively pursued Jenn in a physical sense but not so much emotionally. I think he's immature. I'm doing a 180 on Devin - I like him so much more when he's not so OTT! I'm looking forward to meeting his mother. Both Jenn and Devin really admire their moms. I was glad to see Jenn be kind to Sam N and send him home.

But to me, the real surprise was Marcus saying how hard it is for him to open up and trust someone. His comment that he hasn't dated in 5 years makes it seem that he hasn't had an emotional connection with a woman in that length of time. That suggests to me (fingers crossed here) that he achieved some personal growth from being on the show that will hopefully transform how he lives going forward.

As for the old boyfriend who showed up, I think he's really cute! I know nothing about him but he's got cajones to show up! I'm enjoying Jesse as a host - we're seeing more of his personality than we did with Chris H.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
luvstx
Sprite
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
8 posters