SELECT CONTENT

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:04 pm

I've been reading the details of the restraining order, and I'm stunned. Whatever I was imagining, it wasn't something at that level. He honestly thought that he could come on a TV show and get national exposure, and this *wouldn't* come out? Jenn was very lucky to have walked away from him so soon after the final. She must be breathing a big sigh of relief right about now. She will have a lot of people around her during DWTS, and will be kept very busy with rehearsals and performances. Hopefully Sasha and the others can help to keep a close eye on her.

Never mind a European vacation. I think TB producers owe her a bodyguard for a certain length of time.

https://ew.com/bachelorette-devin-strader-arrested-2017-burglary-restraining-order-ex-girlfriend-8713522
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:07 pm

Oh lordy. dizzy dizzy And he thought this would stay away and nobody would find out!?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:09 pm

I deleted this post dont want to get in trouble for posting reddit

Last edited by emiusacska on Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:00 pm

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/bachelorette-winner-devin-strader-arrest-restraining-order-1236147550/
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:10 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jenn-trans-ex-fiance-devin-strader-had-a-restraining-order/
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Yesterday at 3:40 am

Devin's misdeeds are proven while Marcus are alleged. Is one shadier than the other? If so, I'd guess Devin. Jenn is lucky things turned out the way they did.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 12:00 pm

Wow. Poor Jenn. She really did get the worst cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Yesterday at 2:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Devin's misdeeds are proven while Marcus are alleged. Is one shadier than the other? If so, I'd guess Devin. Jenn is lucky things turned out the way they did.

What ever happened to Marcus’ alleged dumpster fire? Aren’t we expecting to see her brother sharing that info with Jenn during MTPs?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Yesterday at 3:51 pm

@luvstx I have 2 thoughts - one is RS could not verify the allegations and did not go any further with it and one is perhaps it was a rumor (maybe he even created it to get viewers) that her brother had tea and told Jenn at the MTP episode.

I am reading this book and found this so interesting - I realize Marcus wasn't an officer but I'm sure the training was equally as daunting. In this book, Gene Yu, describes the use of random sex as a regular release from the stress of their missions. I AM NOT approving of this but I suspect Marcus' actions were just part of Army life, one that I can see continuing after discharge. It's a very dark side of the military.

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Image-10

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

+5
Norcalgal
albean99
luvstx
agentcurls
GuardianAngel