SELECT CONTENT

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:02 pm

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Devin-Bachelorette-Season-21-Cast-See-Jenn-Tran-Potential-Contestants

Devin
Houston, TX

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelorette-2024-cast-see-jenn-trans-potential-contestants/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:37 pm

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Screen56
Source: IG

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2024 9:44 pm

He’s one of her finalists and this is all we got?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 17, 2024 8:10 pm

This is  his Linkedin

He has the same picture as his IG. I like him with scruff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:36 am

Fyi, Devin has also had rumors about him. RS says that during the Truth or Dare in ep 1 that he rolled truth and the question was what conspiracy theory did he believe in and he apparently said the 9/11 was an inside job. Was he joking? He would have been very young when it happened so probably has no real idea how devastating it was at the time. I don't know if Jenn was in the room at the time but I hope they've talked about it.

That's the only one that appears to be confirmed so I'm not sharing anything else I've seen. Hopefully he's a good guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:34 pm

@albean99 Thanks for the info. I hope for his sake that rumour is not true.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Devin reminds me of a cousin (now deceased) who had so much energy, could make things happen, very engaging and ended up being very successful. But he was like a Phoenix and crashed and burned (prison for fraud and eventually suicide). I also have a friend whose husband is somewhat like Devin but she somehow keeps him in check! These are fun guys to be around but very hard to be married to.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:26 am

It feels like Devin was added when they thought Daisy would be lead and it appears that he could have very different beliefs from Jenn. That may be a problem like it was for Becca Kufrin and Garrett or it may not. For some it would be a deal breaker but hopefully Jenn did ask questions during her season with the guys who were there near the end. I do know couples that are able to agree to disagree.

This article has brought together various things about Devin that we won't be seeing on the show.
Warning- offensive  rap song lyrics in article.
Meaww.com article

I knew that Devin's biggest turnoff was that he likes when "women - girls nails are done" was a red flag. giggling

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:32 pm

albean99 wrote:It feels like Devin was added when they thought Daisy would be lead and it appears that Devin could have very different beliefs from Jenn. That may be a problem like it was for Becca Kufrin and Garrett or it may not. For some it would be a deal breaker but hopefully Jenn did ask questions during her season with the guys who were there near the end. I do know couples that are able to agree to disagree.

This article has brought together various things about Devin that we won't be seeing on the show.
Warning- offensive  rap song lyrics in article.
Meaww.com article

I knew that Devin's biggest turnoff was that he likes when "women - girls nails are done" was a red flag. giggling

That sounds like him being a bit of a smart a**...if he even wrote that since we know that tptb often do it themselves to stir things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:52 pm

No, he actually said it, @Sprite. Jenn asked him for his biggest turnoff in their 1 on 1 time in the 1st episode. I went back to see what he had said.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:28 am

@albean99 Oh, thank you for checking that. I thought it was on those blurbs they write about each of the cast. Either way, as far as turn offs, that is pretty mild.

He is growing on me. I didn't mind him from the start, even though many didn't seem to like him. Now that I have seen more of him, I am actually liking him. He seems to have different facets to him which I find interesting. I am looking forward to meeting his family. It seems they have been a big influence on him and have helped shape him into the man he has become.

I wasn't that interested in this season, but now I am looking forward to see how things work out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:59 pm

It was suggested I bring Devin's thread back up from archives. Posts moved from Contestant with no Thread.

albean99 wrote:RS says he'll be releasing the info he has on Devin Strader live tonight at 7 PM eastern on his Youtube channel. He said it was nothing to do with Jenn and has been brewing all season. I will admit that I am curious. question

emiusacska wrote:
here it is

emiusacska wrote:https://ew.com/bachelorette-devin-strader-arrested-2017-burglary-restraining-order-ex-girlfriend-8713522
here is more details this is crazy

albean99 wrote:That tells me that Devin should never have made the show, let alone be there at the end. TPTB need to do better because there's no reason that they couldn't have found this info. As for Devin himself, it's crazy that he lied about the restraining order  and believed that it wouldn't surface if he went far in the show! I bet he regrets going on now. no no

Jenn should give them a piece of her mind. They put her in a dangerous spot on the FSD but also post show. I really don't think they can make it up to her but they should try. Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion 4256136633

ETA: This is from the eligibility requirements. I didn't see a question with the initial application but I imagine it's there in a contract as well as something acknowledging that you fill the eligibility requirements.

"6. Applicants must never have been convicted of a felony or ever had a restraining order entered against them."
Link

emiusacska wrote:@albean99 I sent you a message with the details of the restraining order I don't want to post them here but its disgusting

pavalygurl wrote:I've been reading about this also on Reddit.  I totally agree with what you both are saying.  Reportedly he had never watched the show before so maybe did not know what to expect but seriously, nothing can excuse the behavior.  I am glad it has been picked up by more media.  The show has not addressed it to my knowledge but better.  It may be mean of me but I am hopeful some justice will be served on him, even if it is only loss of fans, opportunities.  We do not reward the kind of behavior he seems to have exibitied.  Totally agree also that Jenn deserved better.  DWTS is a breadcrumb of what they owe her.

emiusacska wrote:should I post it here I don't know but supposedly Devin is going to Nick Viall on Thursday and after yesterday RS has been getting threads and are also blaming him that if Devin unalives himself it will be RS's fault.  This is crazy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Devin Strader - Bachelorette 21 - Discussion

+5
Norcalgal
albean99
luvstx
agentcurls
GuardianAngel