SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:06 pm

Congrats to the happy couple! blowkiss I'm not really surprised that they kept it a secret. Kendall seemed to back away from the limelight after she was on BIP the last time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by suzq Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:09 pm

I saw in Instagram that Madi Prewett and her husband are expecting a baby. In addition, Jenna Cooper announced that she and her husband are expecting their second baby in February 2025.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:12 pm

Congrats to all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-1Q8HdtJaZ/?hl=en&img_index=7

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-0qTbcvrwY/?hl=en&img_index=3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:49 pm

Sweet Rodney from Michelle's season is engaged!  blowkiss  rodneymathews02 and arijblige Instagram

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:16 pm

Posting here as the Rachel and Bryan discussion thread is locked:

She is paying him $13k monthly and https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bachelorettes-rachel-lindsay-coughs-up-5-figure-sum-in-divorce/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:33 pm

I have no respect for Bryan in asking for support. I bet a day doesn't go by that Rachel isn't regretting not having a prenup.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:56 am

Tia. Booth and her husband Taylor are expecting baby #2. She announced it on Instagram and there’s also an us weekly online article.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:54 am

albean99 wrote:I have no respect for Bryan in asking for support. I bet a day doesn't go by that Rachel isn't regretting not having a prenup.

I agree. They are both still relatively young with no kids. Bryan needs to get off his rear end and get a J-O-B. He's been in L.A. long enough to set up a practice. I think I read somewhere that he owns a couple of gyms there? I'm at a loss as to why Rachel needs to continue supporting him. Sure, split whatever assets they accumulated during the marriage, but after that, call it a day.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:00 pm

Elan Gale, one of the former executive producers of the Bachelior Franchise married Molly Quinn last night (she’s an actress). Some Bachelor alumni were there. Joe/Serena, Ashley/Jared, Nick/Natalie, Raven/Adam, Ben H./Jessica, Chris Harrison/Lauren Zima, Arie/Lauren, JP, and Katie Thurston. People have been posting on their Instagrams.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:06 am

Congrats to Molly & Elan! blowkiss I can't post Instagram pics but both Elan and Molly have lots in their stories. Elan's stories

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:03 pm

Watching that story from Elan, I kept thinking the music should have been "My way!" Everything about that wedding was as unique as Elan and Molly and it just fit them! Glad to hear they made if official - after such a long time!

Saw JP in just a flick of a pic - he looks good. After this much time from his divorce, I'm thinking it was Ashley who wanted to end their marriage. She's in a relationship and so far, JP seems to be alone but still a very doting father. Could be wrong. Doesn't really matter if they were incompatible.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:28 pm

I think it was Ashley, @Norcalgal. I don't remember if it was JP who said it but he made it seem like they have different viewpoints on certain things that didn't work for them. Possibly similar to Becca and Garrett. I follow JP and it seems that he may date but keeps it private. Someone on Reddit said that she saw him on a dating app.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

+15
Jeepers
emiusacska
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
provenceguy