SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:52 pm

@albean99 Thanks for the info. You just want their children to be happy (which seemingly they are) and after that, for each of them to find what they want from life, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:46 pm

RS says he'll be releasing the info he has on Devin Strader live tonight at 7 PM eastern on his Youtube channel. He said it was nothing to do with Jenn and has been brewing all season. I will admit that I am curious. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15483

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:59 pm

here it is
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Yesterday at 2:27 pm

https://ew.com/bachelorette-devin-strader-arrested-2017-burglary-restraining-order-ex-girlfriend-8713522
here is more details this is crazy
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Yesterday at 2:51 pm

That tells me that Devin should never have made the show, let alone be there at the end. TPTB need to do better because there's no reason that they couldn't have found this info. As for Devin himself, it's crazy that he lied about the restraining order  and believed that it wouldn't surface if he went far in the show! I bet he regrets going on now. no no

Jenn should give them a piece of her mind. They put her in a dangerous spot on the FSD but also post show. I really don't think they can make it up to her but they should try. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 4256136633

ETA: This is from the eligibility requirements. I didn't see a question with the initial application but I imagine it's there in a contract as well as something acknowledging that you fill the eligibility requirements.

"6. Applicants must never have been convicted of a felony or ever had a restraining order entered against them."
Link

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15483

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Yesterday at 4:06 pm

@albean99 I sent you a message with the details of the restraining order I don't want to post them here but its disgusting
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Yesterday at 4:53 pm

I've been reading about this also on Reddit. I totally agree with what you both are saying. Reportedly he had never watched the show before so maybe did not know what to expect but seriously, nothing can excuse the behavior. I am glad it has been picked up by more media. The show has not addressed it to my knowledge but better. It may be mean of me but I am hopeful some justice will be served on him, even if it is only loss of fans, opportunities. We do not reward the kind of behavior he seems to have exibitied. Totally agree also that Jenn deserved better. DWTS is a breadcrumb of what they owe her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Yesterday at 5:13 pm

should I post it here I don't know but supposedly Devin is going to Nick Viall on Thursday and after yesterday RS has been getting threads and are also blaming him that if Devin unalives himself it will be RS's fault. This is crazy
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Yesterday at 6:02 pm

Please continue the discussion here.

Devin's Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

+15
Jeepers
emiusacska
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
provenceguy