SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:52 pm

A few thoughts, regarding what was shared between July 26 and Aug 1 if this turns out to be the SHV timeframe.  

Joey posted on IG Aug 1 sharing some comical comments on Uncle Joe and the later deleted paragraph which ended with seeing "how this season unfolds".  Having the SHV which would have included the night before (Monday evening) they got to watch their HTD episode together and even though it would be all said and done by then, they would have had time to discuss all the happenings at length.  

Dotun posted about the "upcoming July 31st episode" on July 30th. He posted 6 screen caps of the time in NOLA.  Three were of him and Charity and three were of the group of guys.  His comments were "Sometimes a good thing is just a good thing"...watch me continue this amazing journey.

Also a People magazine article published Aug 3rd is in our thread.   It indicates (paraphrased) that Uncle Joe's questions made Charity wonder how well she knew any of her finalists.  "People's exclusive clip of Monday's episode shows that doubt hasn't left Charity's mind when she heads to the beach with Dotun ahead of their overnight date".

Lastly, not related to anything...I noticed on the tennis date that Joey and Charity both appear to be left handed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:18 pm

Will we see the supposed obstacle that Dotun voiced in a preview in regards to having doubts? Voice over at his hometown date

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:22 pm

Great posts folks .. it’s great to see others seeing what’s going on😋

Dotun seems to be a great person., I have no doubt but Joey captured her heart .. has been totally consistent with no doubts .. is over the moon for her .. and they want the same things

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:22 pm

@chasus71 thank you for laying out everything, I’m now even more sure Joey is F1 and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out! I’ve known RS knew nothing when he kept getting his Joey info wrong.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Santaluces92 welcomeback

Happy to be back!  Spent some time on Reddit, but it has been chaos over there recently. The connection that Joey and Charity have is clear as day to me and completely on another level than hers and Dotun’s.

Something caught my eye again today. Charity posted a photoshoot today (amazing) and Dotun commented. He quickly deleted it (before I could screenshot it) but it really stuck out in my mind. The photos are gorgeous and I would have no doubt that her F1 would have seen them already. His comment “go off then” told me that he was seeing them for the first time. JMO

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm

That is a very strange comment!
  Those pics were gorgeous

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm

@honeydiors Thank you!

To me I always wondered why RS couldn't flat out say why Joey wasn't F1 because if he has heard things he surely would say. IMO he knows no more than we do and he doesn't go by show edits or anything he doesn't sleuth he just goes by the info he is given. Lately over the years it's been sketchy at best IMO. Remind everyone that RS was adamant Joey Never made it to Fiji, never stated who was eliminated at HT, always stated it was between Xay and Dotun in the F2, SAID there was 3 solo dates in NOLA (WHEN charity herself said she only had two 1-on-1 dates) and he said the show would never fly Aaron to Fiji those events never happenned....🙄🤓😏

WELP here we are, laugh out loud so I wonder why we are supposed to believe what he says now, IMO he has been wrong on too many things already and everything wrong about Joey. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:09 pm

Santaluces92 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Santaluces92 welcomeback

Happy to be back!  Spent some time on Reddit, but it has been chaos over there recently. The connection that Joey and Charity have is clear as day to me and completely on another level than hers and Dotun’s.

Something caught my eye again today. Charity posted a photoshoot today (amazing) and Dotun commented. He quickly deleted it (before I could screenshot it) but it really stuck out in my mind. The photos are gorgeous and I would have no doubt that her F1 would have seen them already. His comment “go off then” told me that he was seeing them for the first time. JMO

This to me is another instance of Dotun making it obvious to the public he is the winner which all the more confusing. JMO.

Why would production allow Dotun to comment on Charity's photos. Do they not care about the spoilers? This isn't like Gabby with Erich when his father passed.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:09 pm

@chasus71 @honeydiors  JMO but I think RS has lost interest in the Bach franchise to a big extent.  He seems to be all in on some of the other reality shows.  I believe it is due to having lost significant sources in the Bach franchise and maybe finding some for other shows.  I can understand that, but why not just say so and go onto other things.  I wonder if he is still making enough profit from BN that is worth dipping in now and then, but not fully working on it?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:22 pm

@pavalygurl I totally agree with you here. I honestly think RS main source back in the day was Elan because every since Elan left RS has not gotten good info IMO. Plus he is interested in doing sports coverage and Taylor Swift.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:34 am

I have seen an undeniably strong connection between Charity and Joey that she doesn't have with any of the others. She really likes Dotun and I think that if Joey wasn't there she probably would have picked him if she picked anyone.

I believe that the underwriters are finally giving us what we have been asking for - a true love story!!

I could be, and have been, wrong but I have thought all along that it was Joey for Charity's F1.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:21 pm

George1218 wrote:I have seen an undeniably strong connection between Charity and Joey that she doesn't have with any of the others.  She really likes Dotun and I think that if Joey wasn't there she probably would have picked him if she picked anyone.

I believe that the underwriters are finally giving us what we have been asking for - a true love story!!

I could be, and have been, wrong but I have thought all along that it was Joey for Charity's F1.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3q2nrom5o7wkl7l913m89rfntba524x36s1manoxt&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo