SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:22 am

luvstx wrote:
luvstx wrote:So is there ever any evidence that she’s with Zach on an SHV?

Let me clarify my question…
Do we have any evidence that she’s been on an SHV with Zach since filming ended?

No “evidence” of any SHV .. just ASSUMPTION
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:32 pm

Has anyone listen to Kaitlyn's podcast and the fact that she apparently revealed that Zach Covid Hotel was in LA and that it was filmed post show? I only catched that very quickly and was quite confused when I heard it. Was that Kaitlyn way of joking around ? I have no idea!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:49 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Has anyone listen to Kaitlyn's podcast and the fact that she apparently revealed that Zach Covid Hotel was in LA and that it was filmed post show?  I only catched that very quickly and was quite confused when I heard it.  Was that Kaitlyn way of joking around ?  I have no idea!
Most likely true since they couldn’t put a camera crew in his room in London.. but wanted to put something in the story line as proof he was really sick .. notice the backgrounds are different
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:18 pm

That’s kind of crazy. Lol Need to go back and watch that part now. laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:01 pm

Things that concern me about Gabi being F1 -
The closed mouth kissing (I know - just what we ae being shown !)
The horseback riding date (distance betw them)
Katie is getting very romantic date with the water falls and intimate calm water time.
And now that Gabi has had a good date - why isn't she in previews of future episodes ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:53 am

CHO wrote:Things that concern me about Gabi being F1 -
Katie is getting very romantic date with the water falls and intimate calm water time.  
And now that Gabi has had a good date - why isn't she in previews of future episodes ?

I agree with you. You really have to look closely and in-between the lines to catch the little things., we know he has to bring girls to the end of the show so we'll see him saying the same things to multiple girls (ie, butterflies , i see something more here with you , im comfortable with you etc) but imo he only really means them with "one" of the girls not all., but in order to tell the one he really wants those things he has to repeat them to others to keep the viewers in suspense.
I think the route Zack is taking as the bachelor is spending quality time and dates that are realistic with the girl he has at top of his list as opposed to the kind of dates that he wouldn't normally be taking a girl on in real life. IMO I think he is taking this serious and wants a wife out of this , so far Katie is at top of my list for F1 she seems humble, sweet, and calm .I like how they look together too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:55 am

CHO wrote:Things that concern me about Gabi being F1 -

I’m not arguing either side of the as I am still not sure who Zach picks. But I will say that Gabi gets a horseback riding date and a Titanic boat cruise date in Thailand and kaity gets the romantic water falls date and a kayaking Reap in Thailand. IMO each woman got something romantic (probably FSD) and each got something more active (LCD?).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:09 am

I agree that Kaity is getting the more realistic dates.
I like the looks of Katie and Zack together.
Maybe it's because of Gabi's personality - that Zack seems more at ease/relaxed with Gabi - just having fun. I don't have a real sense of Kaity's personality yet - very nice, caring, can be goofy.
Is there passion with Gabi? It may be a little early - they have only had one date. I also sense that Gabi is holding back a little - being flirty and kidding - but maybe not letting herself fall quite yet. This seems realistic/genuine.
Gut would tell me that Kaity is his F1 - and has been his choice since day 1 (along with attraction to Kat). But experience would tell me that producers of this show rarely (if ever ?) give us a straight love story with no competition. And emphasizing the favorite by giving her an overnight early on - can't just be a slam dunk !
Could be that Kaity will be unsure/panicked about so quick a decision - but she will find her courage by the time of the FRC. That doesn't sound like enough stress - still a straight love story beginning to end. And got to give Zack credit - he did give many of the girls a chance ....
Or...... could be that Kaity will feel that she is not ready or doesn't want to commit to Zack at the end - but we have to be shown a growing relationship with Gabi - and some sort of realization that Zack was going after the familiar ie Kaity and Kat (and Rachel) looking types but they were wrong for him - maybe not there for real reasons or whatever etc. He has a sure, natural, fun thing with Gabi and she is not doubting what they have. And this would explain Sean's presence - the similarities with Sean's attraction to Cat.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:00 pm

Kaitlyn confirmed F1!!! Pic is from bachelorsherlock on IG, they're on private but they gave a Redditor permission to post the photo on Reddit.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Screen43
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/11e838q/major_season_spoiler/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:08 pm

Bummer .. I was enjoying the unknown 😎

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:29 pm

Well we have our answer. Really look like Kaity after last shv. So I guess the back and forth off and on private was some to protect shv and wait for Gabi to go public.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:33 pm

I was enjoying the unknown as well... evidently it was Kaity all along and Zach felt it right from the start with that museum overnight date.  Here's to hoping that they are still engaged and happy and that Gabi or Ariel will be the next bachelorette!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47