SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:30 pm

Sprite wrote:Sean and Cat! Sean has a new haircut! Zach listen to the only Bachelor who married the girl he picked.

But apparently Sean said he would boycott the Bachelor after they fired Chris Harrison…

Guess the money was too good to turn down
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:34 pm

luvstx wrote:
Sprite wrote:Sean and Cat! Sean has a new haircut! Zach listen to the only Bachelor who married the girl he picked.

But apparently Sean said he would boycott the Bachelor after they fired Chris Harrison…

Guess the money was too good to turn down

Cat still watches, Sean doesn't. Good for them for still making money from this show. They use the cast and just spit them out. I hope Zach did his homework.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am

Did I see Rachel in that BIP preview?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:03 am

I missed major chunks of the show, so I can't really comment, but one bit that I did catch was where Rachel was talking to Tino about a private conversation, or conversations, they had together that didn't go well. She asked him if he really wanted to rehash the subject of that conversation in public, and when Tino started to comment, she again forcefully asked him if he really wanted to go there.

Anyone know what the heck she was talking about?

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Did I see Rachel in that BIP preview?

Yes, you did. I wonder what she's doing down there?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:05 am

Amethyst wrote:I missed major chunks of the show, so I can't really comment, but one bit that I did catch was where Rachel was talking about a private conversation, or conversations, she had had with Tino that didn't go well. She asked him if he really wanted to rehash the subject of that conversation in public, and when Tino started to comment, she again forcefully asked him if he really wanted to go there.

Anyone know what the heck she was talking about?

You saw that correctly. I took it to mean that Rachel and Zach had some really deep conversations that were tough. I’m thinking Rachel was really struggling mentally. She didn’t want any of that shared.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:06 am

I don't know, but am guessing maybe about the hometown date, or possibly even how some viewers were thinking Tino was being disingenuous??

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:28 am

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ae7072fea3c0906a99b5483e65e050c0b218bf0a&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:45 am

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470d8talnvkao8ugt1xrikerypyykftprd3x227j4b&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47baf9b20ccbf4992ded55a09db7098b0f53c33b1f&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47700196c1377c9f2592828cf96919ddae91552ecf&rid=giphy
via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:54 am

Amethyst wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did I see Rachel in that BIP preview?

Yes, you did. I wonder what she's doing down there?

From what I remember RS said that both Rachel and Gabby went down to Mexico for BIP for some kind of confrontation with Logan about his "behaviour" during the show. Again, a waste of time, making a mountain out of a molehill, but I guess they needed to stir some stuff to create drama. I hope that isn't it, since I didn't really see anything that was that big a deal with him...even when they tried to make it seem his switching from Rachel to Gabby was something horrific, when clearly I can now totally see why he did it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan27 Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:06 am

It's clear that Rachel did not want the relationship and only took the position as Bachelorette to prove Clayton (and any other man who hasnt met her standards or chosen her) wrong. All of her suitors for this season were doors marked exit and that's why none of her relationships had any depth.

It's sad watching her dad try to support this foolishness. He knows that she isn't ready for this and is probably worried senseless.

With that said, I've always thought that something was off with Tino. Not surprised that he "cheated" (and I use that word loosely because it honestly doesnt seem like they were in a real relationship at the time).

Ugh... I hope both of them will seek therapy and stay out of the media - for our sake.

Aven will have to learn the hard way. Oh well! In the words of Gabby, "God bless Aven."

Gabby deserves better. I hate that this became the Rachel show. I feel like it's always been that, but this was just overboard. Instead of the boring men tell all, they could have used that time to address each lady's finale separately.

Her and Erich were cute together. So cute that Jesse didn't even ask about the other incident. Hopefully they last.

BachFan27

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 am

Well those Rachel and Tino conversations were awkward.. He wasn't apologizing, she wouldn't let him explain himself, Tino thought they were broken up, e.t.c. just yikes all around. I liked him and her together but now I'm glad it didn't work out.

Rachel needs to take a break from dating for awhile. Maybe BIP next year if still single laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Minney
mruab
locoforbach
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Linds911
BachFan27
Maddy
Amethyst
CHO