SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:28 pm

He kissed a girl...I can now totally understand. She is horrible. Clayton...my apologies. She probably screwed with your head too.

Aven you are an idiot. This was so tacky to do this in front of Tino. I'm sure that will last a hot second.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:The look on Tino's face. This is a look from a man who doesn't know WTH is going on. I don't believe a word she says. I can't wear the ring, to me means I don't want to be engaged. She is an entitled princess.

Tino you don't deserve to be with her! You deserve better than a lying b*tch.

Tino dodged a bullet!!!!

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:32 pm

What a mess!! Good ByeRschel!!! Too much time in this
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:38 pm

Thank goodness. Gabby and grandpa are looking a little solemn, but here comes her smile, so fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:42 pm

Hate to see gabby fill up with tears….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Sprite wrote:He kissed a girl...I can now totally understand. She is horrible. Clayton...my apologies. She probably screwed with your head too.

Aven you are an idiot. This was so tacky to do this in front of Tino. I'm sure that will last a hot second.

This was totally arranged by the producers to have Rachel leave on a positive note. I can’t believe the total support for Rachel by the audience and Michelle, Becca and the other one. Disgusting IMO. Rachel is a dumpster fire and needs to continue therapy. WOW!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:10 pm

I am so glad that Gabby looks really happy and here comes the DWTS announcement.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm

It's sad though that Rachel likely needed therapy to deal with the reactions she was getting on social media.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:21 pm

We got a whole hour and a half of the dumpster fire that is Rachel and not even a half hour of Gabby and now forty minutes of Zach. Bloody hell.

I bet Zach is thrilled that he dodged that bullet!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:26 pm

Sean and Cat! Sean has a new haircut! Zach listen to the only Bachelor who married the girl he picked.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 pm

I am so glad I have this board to go to - I was going crazy !!! I have watched every show of the Bach and Bachelorette and I have never seen a sadder or more frustrating ending !! Rachel was just outright confrontational. No matter what Tino was able to say - she counteracted him. He must have apologized in one form or another countless times - then wrote her a letter - and then apologized on tonight's show - and she still wouldn't accept it. She needs to see this and have someone explain ways to communicate. I felt so badly for Tino standing out there when they had Aven come out - just cruel. And this is after the audience is clapping for Rachel's performance. Just horrible...... Perhaps the producers had to have us see her rejection of Zach, Aven and now Tino to understand all of this - and hopefully Tino can get some support to explain things. Maybe that's what his having to leave and get some space was all about - he probably had to remain calm bec it was being filmed - but needed help ! And interesting that he had taken notes ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Minney
mruab
locoforbach
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Linds911
BachFan27
Maddy
Amethyst
CHO