SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:57 pm

I have been thinking that this might be the ending since about last week (and may have said so somewhere on these boards). I just didn’t feel like there was enough evidence of SHVs but I thought perhaps our forum ‘machine’ just wasn’t working on it. I always feel that “following the feet” is the best indicator of who the F1 is and there seemed to be little evidence of that. And no watch-gate or fridge-gate. Nothing.

I am not that optimistic that Clayton is with anyone at this point. Because if he and Rachel were trying to work on developing their relationship, they must only be doing it online/phone.

I also thought Clayton’s responses to some of Nick Viall’s questions on his podcast last week were somewhat telling. Among other things, Nick asked him if he was more nervous about the WTA or AFR and Clayton said, without hesitation, the AFR. He explained that the women at the AFR he, obviously had stronger feelings for and would be harder to see. When he used the plural form to describe the women, I thought “that’s odd”. Usually a lead would say something like “I’m looking forward to showing the world my feelings finally” or something like that.

Another train wreck of a Bachelor season. Sadly. Clayton’s naïveté got the better of him and as Nick Viall keeps saying, tPtB were ‘greedy’ and took full advantage of Clayton’s cluelessness about the franchise. I like Clayton. He will regret doing this show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:31 pm

I didn’t follow this season at all. I am a firm believer of SHV, so, for those of you who sleuth, you agree with RS that no SHV at all?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:34 pm

sdmom wrote:I didn’t follow this season at all. I am a firm believer of SHV, so, for those of you who sleuth, you agree with RS that no SHV at all?

There has definitely been a few occasions this season that a SHV could have occurred. Granted I know leads and contestants are getting very savvy with there SM usage. But as far as I can tell there has been at least three possible SHV this season with Rachel if not more.

Last edited by Kayben14 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:08 pm

And the proof of that being??? There has been a lot of assumption but proof is a different story
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:And the proof of that being???  There has been a lot of assumption but proof is a different story

Do we ever have proof of SHV, aren’t they’re considered assumptions for the most part?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 pm

When Rachel was on the click bait podcast she was asked to tease the rest of the season in one word. She teased it by saying “magical”
That doesn’t sound like Clayton is single to me, unless she’s just playing into people thinking she’s F1 and said it to be misleading.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 pm

You made it sound that there were definitely one/some visits had occurred. in the past there was evidence posted that a visit had occurred
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:You made it sound that there were definitely one/some visits had occurred. in the past there was evidence posted that a visit had occurred

My apologies. I didn’t mean it to come off with such certainty. All I wanted to say was that there seems to have been some possible SHV since filming wrapped.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:00 pm

IA with those who think Clayton and Rachel are together. Rachel imo wouldn't have posted that unexplained VD insta if she was heartbroken or the picture of her and Clayton with the caption "houston , we’ve got a problem".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZa22odLGpN/

I don't think she'd call the season magical if she wasn't the F1. Also shortly? after filming she posted a picture of a glass of wine with a napkin that had a picture of a rose. She also replied to a post to a friend that she would be visiting AZ. Not that she would be visiting a friend and have a SHV at the same time, but maybe.

Also, I went through stat's a few weeks ago and determined no F1 went on the first 1:1 other than Becca/Arie Peter/Hannah. They promoted an unspoiled ending for Peter as well. Both switched.

Susie went on the first 1:1 that's why I've been thinking of a switch. jmo's I certainly could be wrong.

Here's our NO Discussion Clues thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6261-bachelor-26-clayton-echard-clues-f1-f2-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:59 am

Still think Clayton's "I'm so broken" is the harbinger of a messy ending - he doesn't propose or is turned down by his F1 and maybe F2 (meaning they bail). I do think somehow he and Rachel are together - I think that showing who he is to her and her family (I think I read that she has 5 or 6 older brothers?) and how much she means to him is the best way to a long lasting relationship. As much as we discount anything Peter has to say, tptb wouldn't trot him out to mouth off without wispering in his ear. He says Clayton ends the season alone and I think he's telling us how it ends.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:53 am

Norcalgal wrote:Still think Clayton's "I'm so broken" is the harbinger of a messy ending - he doesn't propose or is turned down by his F1 and maybe F2 (meaning they bail). I do think somehow he and Rachel are together - I think that showing who he is to her and her family (I think I read that she has 5 or 6 older brothers?) and how much she means to him is the best way to a long lasting relationship. As much as we discount anything Peter has to say, tptb wouldn't trot him out to mouth off without wispering in his ear. He says Clayton ends the season alone and I think he's telling us how it ends.

What is Peter saying in terms of how it ends? Is he specific in any way?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:32 pm

@jojo47

Sooo, Peter Weber Thinks Clayton Echard Is Going to End Up Alone in His ‘Bachelor’ Finale

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/soooo-peter-weber-thinks-clayton-192400818.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022