SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:17 am

Oh yeah, good point @Enough  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f601  They probably already did some reshoots before the accident though, and still plenty of time to do more when he's healed up, considering the show won't air for another 3 months.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:27 pm

cantstopl

Channel 10 issues dire warning to Bachelor stars to 'keep away' from 'embarrassing' Married At First Sight cast or risk losing $5,000

'An email went out to the cast, including the leading men, to stay away from the stars of MAFS,' a source said.

'It said they were embarrassing, and if we wanted our [Instagram] blue ticks and $5,000 bonus, we had to stay away from any events or other reality stars.'

It comes after new Bachelor Jed McIntosh was spotted mingling with the cast of Married At First Sight at a celebrity boxing match on Saturday.

Despite being pressured by Channel 10 to keep a low profile before his season airs, Jed, who is one of three suitors on The Bachelors, appeared not to have a care in the world as he soaked up the attention.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:04 am

el em ay oh

Uhh Ten, MAFS is indeed quite embarrassing! True trash tv. It also rates the pants off any of your reality offerings... and for anyone seeking the pseudofame of the world of influencing, podcasts and special guest appearances, MAFS is numero uno
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:56 pm

cantstopl

not to have a care in the world as he soaked up the attention
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:56 pm

TPTB really chose a bunch of prize turkeys as their 2022 Leads didn't they.

I will say I find it interesting the "source" said the Leads had received the email too.  We know the girls have a group chat post-show so at least one of them must be in contact with at least one of the Leads I guess.  Unless TPTB told them that the email went out to all.

So perhaps one Lead/F1 are still in touch (presumably not Jed though laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:06 pm

Everyone got the email because of Jed's actions. laugh out loud

What do the MAFS cast think of being called embarrassing? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:36 am

It's going to premiere on Monday 9 Jan. A longish ad on TV during the Melbourne Cup. Seems to be going aiming for drama. A girl refused to accept the rose. Some one is in an open relationship. Someone made one of the Bachelor cry.

I think they are going to air it every night and get it over and done with to coincide with the final of the Australian Open.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:24 am

Well spotted @Enough

I don't watch the racing so missed the ad - I'll see if I can dig up a video and bring over.  yes

Source

I note they've got Felix front & centre, feeding into my theory upthread that he's probably the only one willing to fake it with an F1 post-show - the other two are already dead in the water IMO.

Bobette wrote:I doubt any of them are with their F1s, although a couple might be pressured into faking it, stumbling unconvincingly along with their ladies for 2-3 months before parting ways and pledging to remain "the best of friends" then slagging each other off to daily mail within days, as is the tradition.  

I'd say most likely to fake it would be Felix; he's affiliated with sportsbet so knows how to play the game; I could see him being snapped with Steph just to generate buzz (of which there appears to be none so a waste of effort there guys laugh out loud)

ETA: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 SbcmFLh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 pm

You can watch the ad here

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/11/02/first-look-channel-10-unveils-extended-trailer-and-confirms-launch-date-for-the-bachelors-australia/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:24 am

Thank you @Enough - I've taken a bunch of screenshots and will upload them ASAP.  Felix front and centre again.  It looks to me like he's acting.  A ring-in (paid more?) to guarantee them at least one couple post-show perhaps.  Not much Thomas.  Boring?  Didn't give them enough to work with?

It seems like Jed will bring the emotion.  He gives off vibes of someone who was bullied as a kid and never got over it - there's vulnerability there IMO.  Makes me think his tattoos etc are an over-compensation.  The girls look trashy AF, as we had already gleaned from the BTS paparazzi pics.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:00 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:44 am

So they're going to be airing January next year.
Yeah nah not going to watch it, will be overseas then and then I'll start VCE when I come back.
Also doesn't look appealing enough to waste my time on it.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel