SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:30 pm

@SpecialK thanks for the info. We try to be a fact based forum and that's why some are asking for proof. I understand a lot of posters are not familiar with posting s/shots so this could be a start for others who want to dig deeper and find any info.

If it turns out to be innocent follows, no big deal because when it comes to sleuthing, you never know. If it turns out to be something bigger then know you started the process. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Al wrote:I did see him follow 3 girls that he then unfollowed a day later or so. I actually thought that they probably met him and asked him to follow them, and he did to make them happy, but then unfollowed them later laugh out loud.
So according to the rumor posted from the ex with zero proof, Nayte must have hooked up with all 3 girls in one day (mind you that pic posted upthread was in broad daylight with his BFF right beside him) laugh out loud laugh out loud  Yeah that IMO would make him the dumbest alleged F1 in the history of this show and IMO he ain’t dumb. But hey Nayte’s friends that are lurking here, there goes the rumor of the day to pass on to ya boy Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Locknkey Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:47 pm

He did unfollow all the girls from these past couple days. I wonder why though. They could have just been fans and wanted him to follow them.

Locknkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:27 am

I just can’t see why he follows and then unfollows. We actually do have the screenshots of how he followed her then went and unfollowed her. There is some good group chats in Insta sharing pics and info as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:28 am

Bekah is the one that has all the proof from
The ex and the women she knows that’s hooked up with him. It was in her podcast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:33 am

@SpecialK When did Bekah talk about these women on her podcast? I've never heard any of this question

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:34 am

Ok this is a discussion forum but we don’t want to spread potentially false information about Nayte or any of the other men this season. Moving forward, please provide proof of whatever’s being discussed so there’s no confusion as to what’s fact & what’s speculation. TIA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:35 am

@mercieme Lmao right? If he was going to cheat, I’d expect him to play it smarter than being seen out in public and following/unfollowing the women he’s allegedly cheated with in the span of 3 days hehehe

… or maybe there could possibly be someone in the world that dumb.
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:40 am

I'm remembering how Michelle was in a club/bar a couple weeks ago and people were saying she was living her best life, and Nayte hangs outs with his friends in a similar environment and this is the discussion surrounding it. Interesting.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:49 am

This is really getting crazy. Is this guy not allowed to hang out with his friends or colleagues. I guarantee that if he is cheating, he will not do it in a public setting. This guy is not stupid IMO. Every time that he is out, there is always some sort of story about him doing too much for an engaged person. Weeks ago, someone on IG said that he was too friendly with an Hispanic lady and now he is following and unfollowing girls. I just think that if there is no proof of anything, people should stop creating rumors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:57 am

For the posters who don't read reddit, this person is pulling a Jamie and saying WE are saying this when it is SHE who said it. no no

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen59

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:03 am

Wow….Oh em gee….I can’t with this ish. Thanks @seton for sharing. This is now reaching the Jenna Cooper level of rumors IMO, we are here to sleuth and not to make up unsubstantiated rumors, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan