SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:46 pm

@Al yes she has one, judging from Venmo it seems like shares an account with one of her friends (because her friend Venmo’s her money for months worth of Spotify sometimes) but I haven’t found that account, like none of her family or friends follows the account, unless it’s under some name that I don’t recognize

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:51 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@Al yes she has one, judging from Venmo it seems like shares an account with one of her friends (because her friend Venmo’s her money for months worth of Spotify sometimes) but I haven’t found that account, like none of her family or friends follows the account, unless it’s under some name that I don’t recognize

Wow, good sleuthing! My best guess is that no matter what name the account is under, it's probably on private.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:16 pm

luvnunity wrote:snipped..

Yes, sleuthing surroundings in SH photos has been key.  However, I don’t think Michelle is gonna be posting any.  Seems she only posts photographer produced pics.
Btw, this photo is what gave me friend zone vibes. I know it’s just a snippet into their relationship and now know that they obviously made out a lot, but the body language is just weird in this pic.

My first thought was that can't be a F1 because the activity doesn't allow for close contact. (Unless they are paddle boarding to a picnic Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 2254279460 )

Yes his arms look strange straight out. Normally they should be around her neck?

If you look through the pics there are more shots of them in the water.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Nayte seems to be respectful with the hands in the shots we've seen of him and Michelle. Maybe that's how he is, it's sweet though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:32 pm

Does it matter that Nayte posted an IG story of him in the newest promo?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:06 pm

He was tagged in some birthday reunion tonight by his friend. But it looks like the party will be in Winnipeg. Who knows if he’ll be there but just something to look for. Maybe no shv for him and so not f1. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:08 pm

chasus71 wrote:Does it matter that Nayte posted an IG story of him in the newest promo?
They’ve all been doing it.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:10 pm

@jokes_apart most likely just tagged him because he was in the picture, but yes definitely be on the lookout for him Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3owtpk4r34hj0uixkrc4n0la3uxhp7toaf36ol5f0&rid=200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:27 pm

jokes_apart wrote:He was tagged in some birthday reunion tonight by his friend. But it looks like the party will be in Winnipeg. Who knows if he’ll be there but just something to look for. Maybe no shv for him and so not f1. jmo
He’s not there. The friend whose birthday it is commented 3 days ago that Nayte wouldn’t be there.
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 666d6f10
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Thanks @ReneeM….so not in Winnipeg and so far hasn’t been seen with his friends who are hanging out & about in Austin. question I wonder where he is at cheeky

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm

@ReneeM Did he go back to Austin yet?

ETA: Just noticed that he removed the sentence about buying his followers from his bio.

Last edited by mbl on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:39 pm

@ReneeM oh wow, good find. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan