SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:56 pm

@cupcakespiice thanks! Those two water sports dates are too similar for me!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Sorry for double posting: so Nayte wears the same orange swimming trunk at both dates?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm

@sdmom in the first date, in the pictures that I saw he was wearing black pants

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1427768355960786945?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for double posting: so Nayte wears the same orange swimming trunk at both dates?

looks like it. Remember, he has a limited wardrobe. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:08 pm

This is his first date, right?

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 F5af5410

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:11 pm

seton wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry for double posting: so Nayte wears the same orange swimming trunk at both dates?

LMAO I am laugh out loud at the accuracy of that Venmo sleuthing that he had to pay the producer for more clothing, y”all are good.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:21 pm

sdmom wrote:This is his first date, right?

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:26 pm

mercieme wrote:
seton wrote:

LMAO I am laugh out loud at the accuracy of that Venmo sleuthing that he had to pay the producer for more clothing, y”all are good.

He probably didn't expect to last so long and because of his height, he would find it hard to borrow from the other guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:59 am

I'm #TeamMichelle all the way, and am willing to give Nayte a chance, but found out some stuff that's making me kind of nervous. Now, it might not mean anything, and perhaps him and Michelle are the real deal, but dunno. But he apparently follows Tory Lanez. Yikes! That dude is a total creep. Suspect He also follows a lot of white IG model types. Now, I'm sure that he followed them prior to coming on the show, but am wondering if that's more his type? Another thing that's giving me bad vibes is his choice in books. no Am I making a mountain out of a molehill??!! I apologize if I'm being too negative about him, just wanted to share my findings.

ETA: Also, I wish people would stop putting the BN contestants on pedestals. It always ends badly. With the way that certain people are hyping Nayte up, I'm afraid that they'll turn on him if he does/says the wrong thing.  no no

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:01 am

@flojo031 all they found is that he followed Tory Lanez (which he has unfollowed as of this morning) and they also found that he follows a lot of insta models (again he is currently on an unfollowing spree of them as we speak)  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:55 am

@flojo031 I won’t be surprised if ex- girlfriends come out with all sort of stories about him. I knew sooner or later, people will start digging into his life since we know so little about him.

As an avid reader myself, I have read most of the books that he recommends and find nothing wrong with them. It’s about personal growth and investing. Others could disagree but that is my opinion. The fact that he even reads is a plus in my book.

About those insta models, if that is the worse that they find about him, then I think he is good. But he has to clean that page. It doesn’t look good for one that is newly engaged. That is the price you pay for being famous, I guess. All this jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:25 am

About that Torey Lanez follow thing, funny I just noticed the other day that I was “following” him on IG. I know I never clicked on his page and followed him cuz I don’t even know who he is, but just started seeing his content on my timeline. Not sure how bought followers work, but that’s happened to me several times. It’s gross.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan