SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:25 am

Sundy wrote:Oh thanks. That was an anti climate. I have no idea who he is

None of us do don't worry.  laugh out loud

ETA:  How did this conversation go from Jay's friend saying she wanted to make sure Jimmy wasn't just on the Bachelor to get famous to Jay being the one who wants to get famous?  dizzy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:33 am

@Bobette….da producers….nothing new here….they teased that rubbish promo with sound bites all last week because of the story line they want to maintain on Jay IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:36 am

They've really got it in for her huh?  So weird when everyone else seemed to love her to bits.  I honestly wonder if TPTB deliberately manufactured obstacles and they worked a little too well.  You can see the doubt all over his face here IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:41 am

Bobette wrote:They've really got it in for her huh?  So weird when everyone else seemed to love her to bits.  I honestly wonder if TPTB deliberately manufactured obstacles and they worked a little too well.  You can see the doubt all over his face here IMO.
Contrast to Holly’s HTD, other than the friend grilling as expected, nothing really went down when most F1’s usually have some dramatic HTD. Holly was rubbing his shoulders throughout at the sit down, which I found interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:44 am

I haven't had a chance to watch who was eliminated?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:45 am

dolcimumma wrote:I haven't had a chance to watch who was eliminated?
I am just watching the vids posted on IG, now on Brooke’s HTD it seems.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:01 am

So Steph starts a rumour that Jay doesn't want kids (even though on their date she said she does), and then Holly's friend makes specific mention that "Holly's number one goal is to be a mum" which A. I do not believe for one red hot minute and B. what a convenient contrast to Jay they have now created.   Rolling Eyes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:05 am

Wow Jay made it to the Top 3 and Carlie got sent home.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:06 am

Loving this 3rd comment re Holly touching Jimmy rofl

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Img_8710

Source: Insta

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:07 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:Wow Jay made it to the Top 3 and Carlie got sent home.
What!!!! I was sure she was going home with the cray cray edit producers have on her!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:08 am

Oh wow, so Jay dated the New Zealand Bachelor before.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:08 am

And Jay ex boyfriend was The Bachelor of NZ

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers