SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:43 am

mercieme wrote:
Enough wrote:So this is the 3rd date with Holly
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9859009/amp/The-Bachelors-Holly-Kingston-gets-handsy-Jimmy-Nicholson-takes-second-date.html

To me it looked very similar to the 2nd date
Second date, same outfit….did they show the bush walk or cut it out?

Wait really?  They split the footage in half and made two dates out of one? 

So essentially Jay is getting two-day long dates and extra time left right and centre and they're making up excuses to get the two of them together to sort out various "misunderstandings" and at the same time he's spent so little time with Holly they need to water it down and spread it out like cheap beer on tap.  

Just try to convince me Holly was his true pick for F1.  YOU CAN'T.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:53 am

They just posted Jimmy and jay’s staring connection on IG and it’s just pure IMO. If Jay knew Tahnee was spreading these rumors about her, IMO she should have had a chat with Tahnee to address it before it got to Jimmy but I suppose she didn’t want to be confrontational no idea

ETA - @Bobette, more comments under Holly’s date IG pic not buying their connection, need to watch to understand what changed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 am

I don't think anything has changed between Jimmy and Holly - there was no connection from the start IMO.  

The real question is what happened between him & Jay to change their connection IMO.  Might not come out on the show and be another Bach Canada style mystery until contracts expire and loose lips start talking.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 am

When Jimmy was with Jay, the forehead vein pop up !

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:08 am

I tried to embed the clip of their staring session above but it kept crashing - will get SCs when I watch.

But yes, the vein does not lie. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 am

I think Tahnee is just being a cow because even after her mum told Jimmy to give her a date she still has had no time with him so she is desperately sabotaging the only connection she can see, Jay. If there was something noticeable between him and Holly then she would have tried to sabotage that relationship. Looks like this rumour is the undoing of Jimmy and Jay @bobette as Jay is about to confront Tahnee at the group camping trip they are on. Jay says she doesn't think Jimmy is convinced it's a rumour.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:14 am

Trying again to embed...

Source

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:15 am

OK cool it worked

Now I'm sorry but there is no way a Lead would be that concerned about what a contestant thought unless he wanted her for F1, IMO.

Also if he doesn't want to be someone there to "build an online following" he's in for a nasty surprise if he's seriously dating Holly. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 am

@dolcimumma….so did Jimmy just give Jay a date during the camping trip then? So if Jimmy does not believe her, he should just send her home this episode. Also he mentioned during his morning round interview that there was another person apart from Stephanie that their true colors surprised him, not sure who he was referring to.

Punkee posted on Twitter asking who is behind the rumors surrounding Jay and cheekily posted that it’s the “producers”…..you guys reckon this may be true????

@Bobette 100% agreed and also the show never edits and give time to a non F1 showing an obstacle that both that person and the lead need to be overcome for their love story.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 am

And if Jimmy rather have reservations about Jay because of some rumours rather based on his own connection with Jay, then Jay is better without him

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:24 am

@mercieme yes Jay got a single date on the camping trip they went horse riding and then we see those screen caps I posted. They return at night for a 'cocktail party' in the bush. He asked Jay not to say anything but I think she is so hurt and angry she is about to confront Tahnee. I remember her telling Jimmy she had heard someone say Jay had said this now she says she heard it come out of Jay's mouth so sounds made up to me and not looking good for Tahnee's authenticity if it's being played out on TV for us all the judge laugh out loud Maybe the producers did tell Tahnee 'they heard this' how mean though if so @bobette

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:31 am

It’s interesting how Carlie has been excluded from al the drama chats amongst the other 6 girls..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers