SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:19 am

Yeah that conversation in the ad looks heavily edited so we're in for another round of retrospective narrative construction IMO.  Sigh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:28 am

Gah! This edit is SO lame.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:28 am

No one watching live?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:32 am

I am watching but dont know what to say. Jimmy doesnt look like a man in love.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:32 am

Poor Jay, her date was so edited down, extremely brief and what conversation they did have was all heavily edited to produce drama about her dating the NZ bachelor. Nothing about the future etc. Heavy dramatic music.
Brooke getting the long steamy date in the pool, a la Matty J and Georgia (where is the spewing emoji)
Holly's date was full of drone shots and orchestral music and talk about the future and kids, oh and she dropped the L bomb.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

Enough wrote:I am watching but dont know what to say. Jimmy doesnt look like a man in love.

Totally agree. Which I guess explains a lot
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 am

Holly’s declaration of love is the most sterile thing I’ve ever seen. Jay’s date was edited up the wazoo to make her look bad, and now Brooke’s going to go baby voiced sex kitten TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4103285151
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:46 am

They just threw Jay under the bus. Didn't showed that Jay dated the guy before he was The Bachelor.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:50 am

@Enough I think she did say that it was before he was the bachelor, she said she didn't know that he was going to do it.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 am

Finch wrote:Poor Jay, her date was so edited down, extremely brief and what conversation they did have was all heavily edited to produce drama about her dating the NZ bachelor. Nothing about the future etc. Heavy dramatic music.
Brooke getting the long steamy date in the pool, a la Matty J and Georgia (where is the spewing emoji)
Holly's date was full of drone shots and orchestral music and talk about the future and kids, oh and she dropped the L bomb.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1838857674 TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1838857674 TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1838857674

Warranted.

They're playing the audience for fools. Fools I tell you! TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 am

Enough wrote:They just threw Jay under the bus. Didn't showed that Jay dated the guy before he was The Bachelor.  
I wonder who she pissed off in production. I just read her SM exit and her hashtag “I wonder why you got me wrong” says a lot. Producers doing this to a person of color is beyond unreal to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:53 am

Hmm yes "I wonder why" indeed. We see you, TPTB! It's like those girls who put others down to make themselves "look better". :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers