SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:57 pm

@dolcimumma I think Jimmy has a unique situation with his family as they all live in Sydney.  Don't think that has happened since Tim.  I actually think the dates with his family were pretty good.  They certainly led to some interesting situations laugh out loud.  I don't know about gullible.  He wants to believe the best in people imo but I think he works it out in the end.  He said he is methodical and ticks things off, so I think he just worked his way through to the end.  If I had one criticism, it would be that he is in too much control of his emotions, but from the looks of tonight's preview that may change.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Agent99 wrote:@dolcimumma I think Jimmy has a unique situation with his family as they all live in Sydney.  Don't think that has happened since Tim.  I actually think the dates with his family were pretty good.  They certainly led to some interesting situations laugh out loud.  I don't know about gullible.  He wants to believe the best in people imo but I think he works it out in the end.  He said he is methodical and ticks things off, so I think he just worked his way through to the end.  If I had one criticism, it would be that he is in too much control of his emotions, but from the looks of tonight's preview that may change.

Yes looks like he loses it a bit tonight. Yes having his family around certainly did lead to some funny situations giggling I just got the feeling that he relied too much on their input and listened to other peoples BS instead of going with his heart JMO though (too many cooks). Who knows we still can't see a love story here, even when Holly was telling him she was falling in love with him the smile from him was pretty meh IMO. I'm sure we'll find out if he chose the right one in about a year or so TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a

Matty J's family were all in Sydney too.

Someone somewhere mentioned Locky and Irena and how surprised they had lasted, I always thought they would as I thought she was very genuine JMO too TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a .

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:40 am

@dolcimumma I agree about Locky and Irena, however, even the small bits I have seen here from Jimmy and Holly shows me very little chemistry...from either of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:03 am

Sprite wrote:@dolcimumma I agree about Locky and Irena, however, even the small bits I have seen here from Jimmy and Holly shows me very little chemistry...from either of them.

I agree! There is zero chemistry with Holly.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:20 am

Agreed, I see no chemistry at all.  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  Their kisses are stage kisses.  If I hadn't seen the contrast with Jay maybe I could have been convinced he's just reserved but the difference could not be more stark.  Holly frequently looks uncomfortable and turns her head away from him.  Does not bode well IMO.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1ajjkCS

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2hJTYu2

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 WHqKy4c

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 0mNDEaR

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:24 am

@Bobette spot on!! I have put Jay's Pedestrian TV exit interview (plus my thoughts) in the SM thread. She says some interesting things TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:30 am

@Bobette I am curious why Holly & Jimmy do closed mouth kissing technique, I have never seen that with an F1 before on any series TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:43 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette I am curious why Holly & Jimmy do closed mouth kissing technique, I have never seen that with an F1 before on any series TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2498057887

Because they... aren't attracted to each other at all?  laugh out loud  Sorry but it's like watching two 12 year olds having to kiss for a school play.

I'm watching the episode now.  The background music choices for their dates are so over the top.  Holly got twinkly music while Brooke and Jay are getting sound tracks from a horror film.  laugh out loud  

TPTB really left nothing to chance with the editing of these last few episodes did they?  Holly GOOD, Brooke and Jay BAD EVIL GIRLS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:03 am

OK I've finished.  

Very intrigued to know which girl his Mum picks as his best match tonight.  I suspect Holly but good luck to them if she recommended Brooke.  laugh out loud  The editing has very clearly prepared the audience for Holly to win.  I suspect most will be happy with his choice and not stop think why (other than that the other two were "bad options")

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 PXTSRMr

Source

Off topic but I would also really like to know how much the girls saw of Osher during filming.  I don't think he's been physically present at the majority of rose ceremonies for a start.  I think I've only ever seen him in shot with Jimmy twice. Seems like he shot the bulk of his RC wafffle totally separate from the girls (probably due to COVID)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:34 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette I am curious why Holly & Jimmy do closed mouth kissing technique, I have never seen that with an F1 before on any series TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2498057887

There is a new video up on FB all about Holly and you can notice he goes in for the open mouth a few times when they are on the paddle board however hers remains tightly shut each time giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:56 am

dolcimumma wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@dolcimumma I think Jimmy has a unique situation with his family as they all live in Sydney.  Don't think that has happened since Tim.  I actually think the dates with his family were pretty good.  They certainly led to some interesting situations laugh out loud.  I don't know about gullible.  He wants to believe the best in people imo but I think he works it out in the end.  He said he is methodical and ticks things off, so I think he just worked his way through to the end.  If I had one criticism, it would be that he is in too much control of his emotions, but from the looks of tonight's preview that may change.

Yes looks like he loses it a bit tonight.  Yes having his family around certainly did lead to some funny situations giggling I just got the feeling that he relied too much on their input and listened to other peoples BS instead of going with his heart JMO though (too many cooks).  Who knows we still can't see a love story here, even when Holly was telling him she was falling in love with him the smile from him was pretty meh IMO.  I'm sure we'll find out if he chose the right one in about a year or so  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a

Matty J's family were all in Sydney too.  

Someone somewhere mentioned Locky and Irena and how surprised they had lasted, I always thought they would as I thought she was very genuine JMO too  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a .

Weren't his family in Brissy?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:45 am

Yeah what is with the kissing this season?!
He went for it early, pushing on with everyone, but for hometowns and final 3 it has been edited out? Just pecks on all the doorsteps. I don't get it.
I think they edited out any kissing at all from Jay's final date
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers